Not open for further replies.

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guys don't worry. The PSP one is never going to happen. Not only is Pixel pissed about it as he has confirmed and does not support it, but Variant has not updated their site in over a year and one moderator on their forums ranted daily about how it was real and it will be released soon and not to worry, but he never once showed a picture or any proof of development. It's not happening guys, the forum isn't even active anymore.

damnet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
The psp game is pretty shady, they're upgrading all the graphics and changing parts of the game, Pixel (the creator of cavestory) isn't really informed on any of their decisions nor does he have any say.
in other words, they've pretty much stolen and raped the game.

Unbelievable.... the guy spends 5 years making the game and distributes it freely and some retards have the nerve to try and steal it?

QUOTE(Sonicandtails @ 4000 BC, 11:50 AM)Guys don't worry. The PSP one is never going to happen. Not only is Pixel pissed about it as he has confirmed and does not support it, but Variant has not updated their site in over a year and one moderator on their forums ranted daily about how it was real and it will be released soon and not to worry, but he never once showed a picture or any proof of development. It's not happening guys, the forum isn't even active anymore.

Good to know, still would be very nice to have it going commercial, hell pixel himself could port it and make some bucks(some extreme bucks taking in account the DS popularity), and we would have a commercial quality cave story, maybe with more goodies thrown in, a more lengthy story who knows.

They ported crap like diner dash and that cake pos, line rider will be released soon, which despite being a awesome little toy to play with I don't see myself paying for, and here we have a full fledged game with a awesome story, great characters, beautiful music, perfect gameplay... what gives? how come no publisher can see the potential?

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I LOVED the original

Now could someone plz tell me.. is balrogs theme still there? :DDDDDD

edit: ah nvm, but great work so far!

Orcastraw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still waiting for this.

The port was adapted into a DSi version, which can be bought from the eShop on 3DS. Nicalis also re-published the game for 3DS eshop, and a ground-up remake called Cave Story 3D is also out there.

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The port was adapted into a DSi version, which can be bought from the eShop on 3DS. Nicalis also re-published the game for 3DS eshop, and a ground-up remake called Cave Story 3D is also out there.

they also have an eshop exclusive version of cave story... 1 retail version, 1 eShop exclusive DSi remake and 1 DSi port...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.