gambit420

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I have heard that legendery team cave is porting one of their latest masterpieces to the god damned 360. The game is Deathsmiles!!!!
After i heard that arika is bringing Ketsui Death Label for the DS, i got high hopes that cave may release a compilation of their older games (Dodonpachi, Esprade, DangunFeveron, etc..) for the beloved wii. I mean the 360 is not really widespread in japan, and although some monkeys say the wii isn't hardcore enough for games like this, i swear cave you would make at least a multiple amount of cash if you would bring it to nintendos console!

never mind, i will get a 360 for this game only (and if it was succsesfull may for more cave gems), i never was interested in the 360 so i don't know how to play games from other regions. is it possible to play a jpn game on an non modded pal 360? i quess not!

what must i do to run games on the 360 regionfree????

thankx for ya help!

gambit420

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
noooooooooooooooooooooo!
so you mean their is no 100% region free on the 360, eaven if i flash the firmware of the drive?!?
so this is going to be alot more expensive than i thought!

but i think a jpn xbox360 and a jpn deathsmilles will be alot cheaper than the orignial pcb which comes for 1200 dollar.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hopefully they'll release it for Europe as well.

Getting a foreign 360.. That could potentially run more expensive than 1200 dollars =P
I always buy a console because a couple games look interesting, and end up buying dozens of games and spending multi-thousand dollars on them =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi: