Results are only viewable after voting.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's awesome dude. Strays/shelter pets are the way to go. All my pets were shelter/strays

IMG_20170410_144052.jpg

She got abused for the first 1.5 years of her life.
couple of days after I had rescued her and she started to get used to me and walk with me, I wanted to put some deoderant under me arm.
The moment I sprayed, that cat sprinted out of the bathroom and went hiding in a corner.
Poor cat must've been sprayed with it by that cat hating fuck.

Oh how I would love to poke that cockbag with sharp rusty things.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dogs because wolves are my favorite animals and foxes are more related to dogs as opposed to cats.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not recommend.. You can shred it to reduce the hairy but do not shave it unless skin irrational or something to help it out. Cat's hair are for the purpose reason and not for shave!

You do understand that that was a joke right?

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DinohScene
1125x1500.jpeg.e056cd9bd97f40d28b6ecc3deb26f950

This is charlie, We got here from the shelter 3 years ago. She had some issues when we first got her but she is doing better. From what we know, the previous owner used her for breading and abused the daylights out of her. He back legs are are all scarred over has scars on her back. To make things worse, she was attacked by a raccoon last year and had her entire neck cut open. she is okay now but gets frightened by the smallest things

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@DinohScene
1125x1500.jpeg.e056cd9bd97f40d28b6ecc3deb26f950

This is charlie, We got here from the shelter 3 years ago. She had some issues when we first got her but she is doing better. From what we know, the previous owner used her for breading and abused the daylights out of her. He back legs are are all scarred over has scars on her back. To make things worse, she was attacked by a raccoon last year and had her entire neck cut open. she is okay now but gets frightened by the smallest things

I laughed harder then I should.
Silly dog.

I dun understand people who abuse pets/animals.
Poor defenseless creatures.

I say people who abuse animals must be abused the same was as they treated their victims.
Eye for an eye.

Reactions: Stephano

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dun understand people who abuse pets/animals.
Poor defenseless creatures.

I say people who abuse animals must be abused the same was as they treated their victims.
Eye for an eye.
I completely agree. That's why i prefer mutts and shelter dogs/cats. They need love and help more than any other animal. I always loved watching animal planet and seeing shows where they rescue animals and arrest their abusers. It makes me feel good inside, you know?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I completely agree. That's why i prefer mutts and shelter dogs/cats. They need love and help more than any other animal. I always loved watching animal planet and seeing shows where they rescue animals and arrest their abusers. It makes me feel good inside, you know?

Deffo.
Animal planet is one of the very few channels I used to watch.

I really feel indifferent when I hear some people in Syria got tortured or whatever, but when it's about some man who hit his dog, it makes me want to hit that man.
A cricket bat with rusted nails will satisfy me urge perfectly.

Reactions: Stephano

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like cats because:
  • if a cat loves you, you deserve it (a dog will love you even if you're an evil human being)
  • Cats smell nice without needing baths
  • You don't get dirty greasy hands after patting a cat
  • Cats have less expensive vet bills
  • Cats live longer (compared to medium and large dogs)
  • Cats feel nice on your lap - a dog on your lap is a mess of pointy elbows and claws and wet tongues and noses
  • It's pleasant to pat a cat unlike getting guilt tripped by dogs
  • When a cat asks you for attention you feel honoured not annoyed
  • You don't need expensive fencing to keep a cat
  • A cat can't maul and kill people
  • you don't need to be afraid to approach a strange cat and pat it
  • Cats don't make noise all through the night and keep your neighbours awake
Acknowledged benefits of dogs over cats:
  • You can teach a dog tricks or perform sport like flyball or agility
  • A big dog in your front yard will help deter burglars
  • You can take a dog on outings

Cats don't love. Cats are sociopaths. It makes them adorable in their own way but never harbour any other impressions.
#not all cats?
See previous line
Both are the same where I am at, song unrelated

If that is a good thing then so be it. Having had demented cats I am not so sure of the benefits.
You never had a cat do kneading/paddy paws? Lucky.
You will have to let me know how those feelings things are some time.
You never had a cat jump on the bed and put its claw in your head/chest to wake you up?
Clearly you never kept rabbits or chickens outside.
Some house cats maybe, also you should see some of the scars people have from them.
What? There are some vicious bastard cats out there.
Neither do well trained dogs. Also see the earlier comment about demented cats. They wail nice and good. Not to mention night time cat fights get pretty loud.

I taught my cats tricks.
What? There are some vicious bastard cats out there.
Plenty of people take their cats for a walk. They are sad bastards one and all but it can be done.

Song because why not

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Cats don't love. Cats are sociopaths
They do love - you just have to have treated them with respect their whole lives. Mine is as happy to see me as any dog - when I hold her she rubs her forehead on my chin & face constantly while purring her head off. But she has the advantage of being clean, smelling nice, and being soft and pleasant to hold :-)

I do appreciate all your opinions

Last edited by Quantumcat,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Purring is an interesting one and not necessarily one of pleasure/affection/what have you
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-do-cats-purr/

Rubbing your face with their head could be various things. Scent marking is commonly held to be a big one, I am also trying to find the signs of cats/kittens signalling hunger but sources I care to link are a bit thin on the ground.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Dragon Quest VIII was awesome on the 3DS although I prefer the PS2 version