Gaming Castlevania Rondo of Blood Polygonal Remake PSP

blueraja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Different strokes for different folks I guess...I personally found UGG kinda meh but Richter is lookin pretty kick ass imho.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i cant wait
biggrin.gif
hopefully it wont be to long before its released in english
biggrin.gif

rkenshin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well apparantely they're also including the 2d versions of Rondo and SotN..

Though people probably have it emulated on their PSP already, but I'm getting it.. Seems a nice deal to have it all on one UMD and not have it waste space on my memstick

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Whuahoooo....usually Castlevania games are the one that sell me a system!
That's why I got a DS in the first place, to play C:DS!
Should I switch over to the dark side just to play this one ? besides I already own all of the above mentioned Castlevania games, and this one specific I have it on a CDROM for the PCEngine, and it's of course one of my favorites.
But the 3d rendering looks really good......it's gonna be tough to resist the temptation...with all the games I am committed to play recently , getting another console would be devastating !!

dreary79

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whuahoooo....usually Castlevania games are the one that sell me a system!
That's why I got a DS in the first place, to play C:DS!
Should I switch over to the dark side just to play this one ? besides I already own all of the above mentioned Castlevania games, and this one specific I have it on a CDROM for the PCEngine, and it's of course one of my favorites.
But the 3d rendering looks really good......it's gonna be tough to resist the temptation...with all the games I am committed to play recently , getting another console would be devastating !!
I also purchased a DS to play Castlevania... I also purchased a PSP to play Castlevania (SotN emulated) on the PSP. To prove that I purchased the DS the same month that DOS came out in Japan and I purchased the PSP the same month that dark_alex released popstation for the psp.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rondo of Blood for PC Engine is one of my favourite Castlevania games so this is great news for me! Always wanted that and SotN to be ported to NDS.

Problem is I just don't like PSP controls
frown.gif
Also while I loved Ultimate G'n'G graphical style I don't think it suits this game but I'll reserve judgement for when I have this bad boy in my hands.

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, you can tell from the way he uses his walk he's a woman's man, no time to talk.

Or he just got a nasty case of diaper rash!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that animation needs a little motion capture...

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Sorry to bring back an old topic, but I'm a little on the slow side for news. This game looks soooo good :drools: I always wanted to play Dracula X, but never had a chance or the money to buy an expensive vintage game. This is such a great news. And Richter is looking sooo incredibly hot!
wub.gif
However, his good looks are a threat to a heterosexual (hopefully) guy like me.

Plus the trailer with the cool cut-scenes looks sooo awesome!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y