Gaming Capcom will determine if the Switch gets more games based on how Street Fighter 2 sales go

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 4,839
  • Replies 85
  • Likes 8

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Monster Hunter Switch will still happen regardless, I think they're just talking about PS4 ports and new IP's.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Rip switch third party support. No one will miss you because nintendo users don't buy them anyway.
Pffff...
My condition of owning and using consoles from the competition wouldn't change my decision of not buying shit from Capcom.
Hell, lately they had been putting everything Capcom on megadiscounts in the Xbox Store, and yet I won't bite, I don't want ported cloned shit.

Now, there are companies and games that really matter... but not from Capcom.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends. Shovel Knight? Mega Man? Yes. Fifa? CoD? GTA? OH HELL NOOOOOOAAAAAAAOOOOOOOWWWW
That's the exact mentallity of why the switch wont get third party games. Despite of how much you hate western games, they sell, they move millions of copies.

Also, isnt shovel knight an indie game? And mega man is dead...

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, that is true.
It finally felt like something different.
I guess I am tired of their cloning and porting.
To become a horror FPS clone in an industry saturated by FPS horror and not horrors?
That's pathetic. The king of horror now is a mere clone of actual gaming generation of movies videogames, FPS and cover-and-shooter. So sad...

Reyn_the_Insane

Mega Man Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shovel Knight.

as for your signature:

You clearly never played Mega Man X. [Snes]
I've played X, X2, and X3-er I mean XTrash. X2 is the best (of those three).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's the exact mentallity of why the switch wont get third party games. Despite of how much you hate western games, they sell, they move millions of copies.

It's still not first party. Anything not made by Ninty is a third-party game to me.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To become a horror FPS clone in an industry saturated by FPS horror and not horrors?
That's pathetic. The king of horror now is a mere clone of actual gaming generation of movies videogames, FPS and cover-and-shooter. So sad...
Not sure what you mean, and I couldn't care enough of other companies that I didn't even take into account, because what I obviously said is that their games have become clones of their older games. Who talked about other horror games from other companies?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You say this because of course Capcom is a western company that makes western games, right? /s

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
While having lots of developers develop to a specific system is always great, i can't say that i really care if Capcom decided to not make more games for the Switch.
In my opinion, it was ages ago Capcom released a game that was interesting to me.

But i can understand that it'll suck for people who love Resident Evil, Street Fighter etc etc

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
*looks at Title*

...Convinces Nintendo to increase ram

th