Capcom to focus on making Switch games, including Ace Attorney

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chary, Nov 10, 2017.

1. KingVamp

KingVamp Great... AETHER!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    It would be nice if they just release all 6 in one package. Imagine all 6 with dlc on one cartridge. I would totally buy that. Otherwise, I'm just saving my money for the new one or the recent Phoenix Wright that hasn't be translated yet.

Apparently, it is more focused on Phoenix Wright. So Apollo probably wouldn't get that much screen time, if at all. Athena Cykes should get more screen time. Also wonder if Gumshoe will comeback.

Pandaxclone2 likes this.
  2. jonesman99

jonesman99 GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid

Nov 10, 2008
    United States
    A Star Called Metropolis
    I'm still hoping for MvC Infinite to come to the Switch, probably after season 2 DLC comes out. And hopefully some new Mega Man games. But it's Capcom we are talking about so let me not hold my breath... of Fire.

3. Pandaxclone2

Pandaxclone2 Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist

Aug 17, 2015
    noun; a particular place or position.
    Ace Attorney?

Assuming the Switch doesn't make significant headway into its homebrew scene by the time this is released, I'll probably update it just to play this game.

4. Pachee

Pachee GBAtemp Fan

Nov 3, 2015
    United States
    The ps4 and failed xbone would like to have a word with you.

5. StarTrekVoyager

StarTrekVoyager Soon™

Jun 19, 2016
    France
    Paris
    I don't remember the Xbox 360 and the PS3 being historical failures, nor the XB1 having an amazing set of third-party exclusives at its launch.

6. Pachee

Pachee GBAtemp Fan

Nov 3, 2015
    United States
    Both tanked badly at launch, companies still supported them. Xbone was obliterated by ps4, companies still support it.

The problem is not console sales, Switch or Wii U, it is the toxic user base that buys only Nintendo games because they are, either hipsters trying to look as enlightened gamers on twitter/instagram by playing Mario Rehash 27 while shitting on third parties for doing the same, or just soccer moms getting their mario for their child.
    We all saw how these people behaved on the Wii U even after some companies provided excellent ports for Nintendo's rushed, duct taped together 3 Wiis, which wouldn't run even an past gen engine without wasting thousands of $$$ on optimization.

It was their fault, never Nintendo, no wonder they are ignoring it.