Hacking cant see files to transfer from qcma to vita 3.18

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to send a package file to my 3.18 to be able to run dev suite...but even when i have the file in the right folder, qcma wont show it on my vita... i tried refreshing the database.. i tried other versions of qcma.. still no joy.... can anyone help?

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT WORKS

10945557_865638806806492_6573163389061480917_n.jpg
11068329_865638790139827_8500785167943858554_n.jpg
11128267_865638740139832_2237254555915193362_n.jpg

A BIG THANK YOU....to everyone who helped me

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you sort it m8 on 3.18? did you have to use your newer vita?

Yeah, I had to use a 3.50 vita.

After I ran the BallMazeDemo on the PSM Dev Suite I backed it up to my computer and then plug in my 3.18 and restored it...

After that, I found Zetts video for how to install Package installer on the vita. The video is outdated, but will the link provided will take you to where you need to go. Just open a new tab in the vita browser, log into wololo and go back to the page... the script will allow you to have package installer emailed to you. From the video you will get a real good idea of what im trying to say.

I can maybe show you were to get the pkg file you need to be able to run(since you had to update the app on 3.50.. you have to downgrade it for 3.18.) Youll need qcma to transfer the pkg file.

After that youll need to generate the keys again for ballmaze demo and run it again(well I needed to. if you plan to use a 3.50 to do this, youll have to do it again too, since a Seed needs to be generate for the specific console i believe.)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks, Yeah I already have the installer package setup on my vita so that bits fine with me. I have applied PSM Publisher Licence just waiting on approval it says applying but tbh I dont think I can do it anyway being on 3.10FW and only having that and a ps3 on ofiical firmware? my problem is installing the devmenu pkg I think on 3.10FW?

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can you get it on a 3.18?

http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=23013

I didnt get to do it myself. I was planning on doing it this week, but someone(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) sold my vita on ebay. It was a white one on 2.06 for 150 bucks.... i waited until morning, but by then it was gone:cry:

anyway... looks like you just need the xml file and the right cma stuff...

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=23013

I didnt get to do it myself. I was planning on doing it this week, but someone(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) sold my vita on ebay. It was a white one on 2.06 for 150 bucks.... i waited until morning, but by then it was gone:cry:

anyway... looks like you just need the xml file and the right cma stuff...

anyway... looks like you just need the xml file and the right cma stuff...??? what did you mean?​

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyway... looks like you just need the xml file and the right cma stuff...??? what did you mean?​

there is a xml file in there that links to The Z's website...where it fetches the firmware update... you need a certain CMA for a specific firmware you are on.. once all those files are in place.. you plug the vita into the pc... and do a system update via the pc... youll have to go to settings and select system update...then via PC... i think its on that link i sent.

Galebourn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am trying to send a package file to my 3.18 to be able to run dev suite...but even when i have the file in the right folder, qcma wont show it on my vita... i tried refreshing the database.. i tried other versions of qcma.. still no joy.... can anyone help?
How did you solve that problem? I'm using QCMA and my Vita on 3.18 connects to the PC, but as soon as I want to refresh the database, it says "No PSVITA found".
I can't use the regular content manager, because even in flight mode on the PSVITA and offline mode in QCMA activated it asks me to update.

For clarification, I'm trying to use the package installer trick to get PSM1.14 on my PSVITA, because I don't have a second one. Not sure if that's even possible, though.
I've been accepted for a license, so at least that's no problem.

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you solve that problem? I'm using QCMA and my Vita on 3.18 connects to the PC, but as soon as I want to refresh the database, it says "No PSVITA found".
I can't use the regular content manager, because even in flight mode on the PSVITA and offline mode in QCMA activated it asks me to update.

For clarification, I'm trying to use the package installer trick to get PSM1.14 on my PSVITA, because I don't have a second one. Not sure if that's even possible, though.
I've been accepted for a license, so at least that's no problem.

The way I did it was to install qcma on another computer(i did it on my wifes computer) and it finally worked.

I know people say to uninstall CMA and OpenCMA and installing qcma, but I didnt want to bother doing that.

Galebourn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The way I did it was to install qcma on another computer(i did it on my wifes computer) and it finally worked.

I know people say to uninstall CMA and OpenCMA and installing qcma, but I didnt want to bother doing that.
Well, I didn't have CMA or OpenCMA installed on this computer before, so I thought it would work. I guess I'll try it on my laptop tomorrow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.