Gaming Can't run ChickHEN R2 anymore

Spartan117H3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't run ChickHENR2 anymore and I'm not sure why. I've tried switching memory cards as my 8GB is having problems, it still doesn't work. I have OFW 5.03 and I'm trying to run ChickHEN so I can install the CFW 5.03. I have a PSP 3000 and I used to be able to run it until one day, it stopped working after I restarted my PSP.

Spartan117H3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I found out I can't run ChickHEN with other wallpapers in my pictures, I had 4 echochrome pictures with my ChickHEN and they made it not work. Was fine after I removed it off my PSP.

vsr333

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Chill... everyone gets this nytmare.. but der is a solution

first format the whole memory card via your PSP
once its done, go to "system settings" and select "restore default settings"
once your psp is restored, connect ur psp to the system,use your chickhen R2 installer and install it.
now try...

This is how i try once i done the installation
-----------------------------------------------------
disconnect the psp from the pc and go to photo ->Memory stick -> Chickhen r2 (wait for that small box to load an egg image) ->then the images will start coming up. If it gets stuck, then you have do this same step (photo -> mem.....) and once you find it flashing green.. its flashed and chickhen is ready to work....

All the best
smile.gif

Spartan117H3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand your concern but as you are a new member, may I remind you that you shouldn't revive old threads? I already figured it out, it wasn't a reformatting issue, I had to change the method I was using to run ChickHEN.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol