Hacking Can't install legit eShop game

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, I think I messed up with Xenoblade Chronicles ticket, I installed a injected Wii game with the same id as my legit copy of Xeno, it corrupted the game I delete it from System Settings, everything good, now I'm trying to download it from eShop again and once it complete the download it can't install, the download manager just says "error, data is corrupted delete etc..."

This my keys.txt

As you can see it has 2 tickets =/ for the same title

Last edited by BORTZ,

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I think I messed up with Xenoblade Chronicles ticket, I installed a injected Wii game with the same id as my legit copy of Xeno, it corrupted the game I delete it from System Settings, everything good, now I'm trying to download it from eShop again and once it complete the download it can't install, the download manager just says "error, data is corrupted delete etc..."

As you can see it has 2 tickets =/ for the same title
You should probably delete those keys from your post. You can manually delete fake tickets. Have a look at this for more info regarding the same issue I think your having.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/manually-deleting-ticket-files-from-my-wii-u.468057/

Last edited by Columbo2811,
Reactions: cucholix

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Reactions: Columbo2811

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum