Hacking Cant get R4i Gold to work after update.

WaRbY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I recently purchased an "R4i Gold 3DS card with 8GB micro sd card" Linke here: http://www.3dscardshop.co.uk/r4i-gold-3ds-...-card-p-17.html

It was playing games fine, but i couldnt not get wifi to work with my games. So i started to mess around with it and did a system update not knowing it would stop my card from working. I now get a black screen that says theres an error and i need to switch off the power.

The update has now made my system, v2.1.0.-4E.

Is there any way to go back to previous version? I tried returning to factory settings but the update still stands. What else can i do?

Ive tried looking around for answers but to be quite honest i still have no clue what the hell im going to do.

I bought my 3ds with the sole purpose of taking it on vacation with me next saturday for the long journeys etc, now it seems i cant play it at all. Please help. Thanks in advance.

WaRbY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Theres a link to which card it is above. Says www.r4ids.cn

I think one of my mates may still have an old ds lying around.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you updated your 3ds before you updated the card. Your need a ds lite, phat or I to update the card now.

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
WaRbY said:
Theres a link to which card it is above. Says www.r4ids.cn

I think one of my mates may still have an old ds lying around.
That link just takes you to a card retailer with a picture of a cart on it. You cannot see what webaddress it is from.

In that case download the appropriate patch from www.r4ids.cn (as long as that is the addreess on the front of your cart), place the patch on your sd card and place your cart in your friends DS and run the update. Your cart should then work in your now updated 3DS.

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
WaRbY said:
Thanks alot for your help. Would this be the right update? http://www.r4ids.cn/r4i-download-e.html

Seems to be the newest one.

That's the right page but the patch you need to download is the QUOTEThe DSi V1.43 Patch for R4i Gold 3DS is released now! (for R4i gold 3DS card only)(Jul.21,2011
if your cart is the 3DS version of the cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: GM all