Hacking Can't get NVRAM to work with my N3DS (GW)

Equin0xxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello follow Hackers and non Hackers,

I got Problems getting the NVRAM Option to work, so I can launch Gateway without swopping to cubic Ninja all the time, over the DS Profile Menu. I followed the instructions of GW 1:1. Used the right mset for my Region, installed NVRAM and it acts like, nothing ever happened. If I press the ds Profile Menu, I get in the ds Profile menu and not GW.

I hope you can help out. Some Info about my System:

- N3DS XL (9.0.0-20E Sysnand) (GW3D 9.0.0-20E Emunand)

- Gateway Ultra 3.4 (Tried every Version since this option is given)

- Using Cubic Ninja Exploit to launch GW Menu

Thanks

~n0x

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
Go to internet settings->ds internet settings to reset nvram and re-install nvram via gateway launcher

joex11

Trophies
XP
Country
San Marino
are you sure you are using gateway patched sysnand mode to install the mset and the rop? you can also try installing reinand rop, since it is basically the same as gw but no red card required. mine is working flawlessly
try that, god of calamity

Equin0xxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
are you sure you are using gateway patched sysnand mode to install the mset and the rop? you can also try installing reinand rop, since it is basically the same as gw but no red card required. mine is working flawlessly
try that, god of calamity
What do you mean with GW Patches sysnand Mode? I use everything GW provided.

I will try resetting by DS Internet options later today and have a look at reinand

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you see Nintendo Network Settings button on top of System Settings menu in sysNAND? If yes then you probably installed MSET file in the emuNAND rather than on sysNAND where you should have.

joex11

Trophies
XP
Country
San Marino
/\ What he said. You need to install the mset and rop on sysnad, not on emunand, so when you boot gw menu, press b + a and then x to acess sysnand with gw patched. this way you can use your red card to install mset.cia and the rop, gw or reinand, up to you, but reinand doesn't need gw red card, so you can even sell your gateway and be happy with reinand

Equin0xxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As you guys said. I installed the mset.cia on Emunand and not patched Sysnand. It works now!! Thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D