Hacking Can't find Updated infinity firmware.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few days ago, I went ahead and try installing the 6.61 infinity pro firmware. I did but i have a few problems.

First the website, i found says there is a version 1.02 But i only can find downloads for version 1.00 installer. Second, every time i set a theme, it gets deleted for some reason and i have to set it again. The 1.02 change list says it fixes the problem. If the 1.02 is out, why is 1.00 still on the website? Where is 1.02? Third problem is that it says to install the latest Psp pro CFW, i went the the PSP PRO CFW page on google code website, but the latest version is up to 6.60 not 6.61. So now i am confused about lots of things, any help would be appreciated.:unsure:

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait... There is a 6.61? Im still on 6.20 or smth with my trusty PRO-B10
Yes there is firmware 6.61, it was released when a game came out ealier this year, i think it was called brandish or something.
Wait, updating by network is blocked in 1.00 right? I kinda forgot :(
Updates don't work. I found it said it was not active due to possible brick concerns. Which is enabled in 1.02 but still has brick concerns.

I dunno why everything just isn't on the website. Why are they still hosting 1.00 if 1.02 isn't out. Why do they not have the 6.61 Pro or LME on the site or with the installer archive? The google code says the latest release was 6.60, so how can there be a 6.61?

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yes there is firmware 6.61, it was released when a game came out ealier this year, i think it was called brandish or something.

Updates don't work. I found it said it was not active due to possible brick concerns. Which is enabled in 1.02 but still has brick concerns.

I dunno why everything just isn't on the website. Why are they still hosting 1.00 if 1.02 isn't out. Why do they not have the 6.61 Pro or LME on the site or with the installer archive? The google code says the latest release was 6.60, so how can there be a 6.61?
I have LME for 6.61 tho, its all around the internet and its what i used for my PSP :3

maybe ask Davee in twitter about it?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
For some reason, the post mention to download the updated configuration app. i already have 0.39, but the update still isn't working.
Ill try it too to see if it isn't anything wrong with the configuration app

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For some reason, the post mention to download the updated configuration app. i already have 0.39, but the update still isn't working.
Nope, i can't download the update either ;~;

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i even know if i am using the latest version? The 1.02 change list says it fixed the theme resetting problem, the one i use, keeps restting it. I go to photos, display picture, then set as wall paper, anything i do that leaves the XBM, (Start game, shut off) It resets to the original theme.

When i use the configuration. The updater has listed Infinity version R13 Then Infinity core version R26, What does that even mean? It also has options to install from internet or storage, the internet one doesn't work.

ERROR: got wrong HTTP status. (0x80000194)

If i was to update with memory card, there no instruction provided to do so. Why aren't they on the offical web page?

What am i doing wrong?

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
How do i even know if i am using the latest version? The 1.02 change list says it fixed the theme resetting problem, the one i use, keeps restting it. I go to photos, display picture, then set as wall paper, anything i do that leaves the XBM, (Start game, shut off) It resets to the original theme.

When i use the configuration. The updater has listed Infinity version R13 Then Infinity core version R26, What does that even mean? It also has options to install from internet or storage, the internet one doesn't work.

ERROR: got wrong HTTP status. (0x80000194)

If i was to update with memory card, there no instruction provided to do so. Why aren't they on the offical web page?

What am i doing wrong?
I'm reinstalling and im going to use the infinity given from here:
http://www.eurasia.nu/modules.php?n...lid=11392&ttitle=PSP_Infinity_Installer_v1.02

i think you have to download the new configuration file and then you can update via network.
im on infinity 1.02

If it works, ill tell you :)

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay well i found this page after searching forever!

https://m.reddit.com/r/PSP/comments/4wl4ue/where_can_i_download_infinity_102/

According to some people here, it was bugged so it was removed from the website.

Rosselman PSP-3000 [6.61 LME-2.3 ∞]
28d, 1h
It's kinda broken, so it was pulled out.

Tooplex
27d, 22h
Is that 1.02 broken or just Infinity in general?

rockpapersucker
PSP-3000 6.61 LME 2.3 ∞
27d, 21h
1.0 is fine. 1.02 was released to fix some issues on the GO but it introduced some huge bugs so he removed it.

If this is true, why is there no notice of this on the website here? Look at this? http://infinity.lolhax.org/index.php
There is information about 1.02. NO DOWNLOAD. Why isn't there a notice of any of this, instead it just has Change log for 1.02 and download for 1.00:glare:

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
maybe for some psp models its broken,i have a street-go-2004,i think i installed it on my 2004,and its working fine.
for street there is no infinity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended