WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have an Android device with Kitkat firmware. There is no lollipop or marshmallow update for it. It fails to connect to wifi. The issue is I scan for a network, type the password and then it saves the connection but when it attempts to connect, it switches back and forth between connection saved and establishing connection. It never connects. I remember having this issue with my Shield Tablet back in the day, but I can't remember how I fixed it. Help pretty please?

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I have an Android device with Kitkat firmware. There is no lollipop or marshmallow update for it. It fails to connect to wifi. The issue is I scan for a network, type the password and then it saves the connection but when it attempts to connect, it switches back and forth between connection saved and establishing connection. It never connects. I remember having this issue with my Shield Tablet back in the day, but I can't remember how I fixed it. Help pretty please?

Are you sure you're typing in the password correctly? I remember my old 4.4 devices used to do that if the password was entered incorrectly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.google.com/search?q=MSU+Genesis&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS988US988&oq=MSU+Genesis&gs_lcrp=EgZja...