Hardware can't access browser without updating

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,159
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
sorry, I didn't knew where to post it so...

when I try to access the internet browser it pops up a message saying something like: "you can't access the browser without updating your system. pls update"
now, I have sky3ds ,themehax, and ninjhax (on sk3ds, not convenient). I don't wanna update 'till the homebrew will be fully supported, so...

how to use the browser without updating? I have deleted the auto-downloaded update a few times, but it re-downloads them every time (drives me crazy!).

Swinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo is pushing the update to everyone 9.9 and above (or anyone that has the dummy browser installed via cart for exmaple) to prevent people from exploiting browser via browserhax.

Anyone below 9.9 do not get this nag, though.

D

Deleted User

OP
I dont care about browserhax. any way to update the browser to make it stop disturbing me?

Swinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope.

That's why they blocked the browser from everyone that's not on the latest firmware (unless you're under 9.9 I believe).

For example, I guess they are assuming that everyone is going to use browserhax. Some have theoried that they are pushing the update because there is a bigger exploit they don't want developers like Smea to find.

There's no way to update the browser without updating (unless you're on cfw and can install cias. I may be wrong about this because I'm still a noob when it comes to what you can do under 9.2 xD)

D

Deleted User

OP
well, that s**** ppl thanks. very depressed 'cause it was my main internet access

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat