Pretty great guy
OP
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I'm running 11.0 (sysNAND) with A9LH and Luma 9.3. I want to update sysNAND to 11.1 but everytime I try to it says the update failed just after the first bit of the loading bar appears. Previously I had no issue updating my sysNAND. I do remember installing some system CIA's at some point to unpatch my home menu and TWL firm, but I think that should not have been an issue but I guess it might have been...

Does anyone know of a somewhat easy way to fix this updating issue?

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm running 11.0 (sysNAND) with A9LH and Luma 9.3. I want to update sysNAND to 11.1 but everytime I try to it says the update failed just after the first bit of the loading bar appears. Previously I had no issue updating my sysNAND. I do remember installing some system CIA's at some point to unpatch my home menu and TWL firm, but I think that should not have been an issue but I guess it might have been...

Does anyone know of a somewhat easy way to fix this updating issue?

If you think it's a home menu issue, then use 3DNUS to download the CIA's for your home menu for your firmware version, install them and retry.

What do you mean you're running 11.0 sysnand with A9LH and Luma 9.3? Perhaps a typo for 6.3?

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having same issue too. I don't believe my Home Menu was changed in any way, but was told to do this:

First, back up your NAND with Decrypt9 or Hourglass9. Just to be safe. Then in FBI go to Titles and find 0004003000008F02 (product code CTR-N-HMME) and delete it. Then immediately go back to SD and install your CIA.

Before I begin this, I have a few questions:

- Do I delete the current CIA and Ticket, or just the current CIA?
- I do System Update in SysNAND, not in Gateway Mode. Is that correct?

Thoughts/help GREATLY appreciated :)

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
OP
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you think it's a home menu issue, then use 3DNUS to download the CIA's for your home menu for your firmware version, install them and retry.

What do you mean you're running 11.0 sysnand with A9LH and Luma 9.3? Perhaps a typo for 6.3?
Yeah ment Luma 6.3... Oops.

And I will attempt that to see if it works THX!

Reactions: OrGoN3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s