Cannot start many of the NES games added to my NES classic mini. Any suggestions?

satelman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everyone,

I have this issue:

After installing hackchi2 + Retroarch + Cloverapp + extra cores, most of my NES roms (not the original ones) refuse to work and take me back to the main NES menu. Any ideas why this is happeing?

I have installed 'only' 262 roms (NES + some N64, SNES, and so on).

Yesterday, I reverted to the original kernel and then reinstalled everything again, but to no avail. The issue is still happening. :wacko:

Anyone with similar issues in the past who knows how to make all NES roms work? (an example, 1942 works, but 1943 doesn't) (??)

BrettX1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everyone,

I have this issue:

After installing hackchi2 + Retroarch + Cloverapp + extra cores, most of my NES roms (not the original ones) refuse to work and take me back to the main NES menu. Any ideas why this is happeing?

I have installed 'only' 262 roms (NES + some N64, SNES, and so on).

Yesterday, I reverted to the original kernel and then reinstalled everything again, but to no avail. The issue is still happening. :wacko:

Anyone with similar issues in the past who knows how to make all NES roms work? (an example, 1942 works, but 1943 doesn't) (??)
Check to see if the parameters of 1942 and 1943 are different in Hakchi.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using an HDMI splitter? I found that most of my SNES and Genesis games would do exactly the same thing, until I plugged straight into the TV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs