Hacking Cannot start Jungleflasher 250

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In short, want to get the LT 1.9 firmware ready for my 360. Thusly, needing Jungleflasher.

Download it from their site, start up, and find that it won't start. It keeps complaining about how it can't find libusb.dll, but I go to check and it's right there with the folders that were extracted from the rar. So, I don't know what its problem is, but I kinda really need to get this thing running so I can finally update and stuff. Help?
unsure.gif

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Well, now I feel silly. I actually managed to get things up and running by going in XP Mode and copying the lib to System32 there. Good to know there's a simpler and safer method now for future reference.

On a side note, it's funny... before this, my disk eject button for the dvd drive seemed to be stuck or not aligning properly. After doing all the prep and stuff, and just as I was putting it together, I noticed that the button seemed to be working again. Lo and behold, I can now thank this process for helping me fix my eject button again.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended