Prexton.Vice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi everyone, Good morning/evening!
Well here is the problem:

I have Windows Vista & I am using No$gba and playing Pokemon Heart Gold, now that I have spent 3 days with patches and God knows what I have finally managed to get it all together.
But now that I want to add Action Replay codes and I save the game, after closing the No$Gba window I get an error message "Cannot rename cheat files from NO$GBAXXX.CHT to NO$GBA.CHT".
I really don't know what to do, I am a noob with all this programming and I would really appreciate if any of you could help me with all of this.

Yeah I have re-started this game 10 times now due to the freezing and I just want to get to Olivine city where I last saved but now the files are gone and I want to speed it up.

Thanks in advance for taking your time reading all of that.

Prexton.Vice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes I did , I just pressed F2 and added them manually , now while I still don't close the No$GBA window they all work and fine but then when I close it that message appears and when I open again the ROM the codes aren't saved.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
no idea whats wrong
frown.gif

i suggest you backup the battery folder, delete the existing no$gba and everything. Download a new copy of no$gba from somewhere else!

Prexton.Vice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah thanks for your help.
I searched the DAT file and I opened it with Notepad, then I added the Game ID and the Game product description, with that the codes saves automatically. This game has given me so many headaches to make it work hahaha.
I still did not know why it kept renaming it as NO$GBAXXX.CHT instead of NO$GBA.CHT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters