Hacking Cannot Find MolecularShell After Installing Henkaku

blueagent004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
i tried to install henkaku on my 3.60 VitaTV without a memory card, and although installation was successful, the MolecularShell bubble was no where to be found afterwards.

i already tried rebuilding database a few times and then installing henkaku again, but no matter how many times i tried, the MolecularShell bubble is nowhere to be found, even though the vita's system setting clearly show my firmwire as "henkaku 3.60" which would indicate that installation was successful, but again, MolecularShell bubble is nowhere to be found.

i was told that henkaku can be installed to a VitaTV console without a memory card, so how come i wasn't able to?

if needed, i am willing to make a video of me installing henkaku on my VitaTV to proof that i'm telling the truth.

thanks for the help!

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just remember if you do force install all the plugins you have setup will have to be done again. This FORCE INSTALL OVERWRITES THE PLUGIN TEXT and is a pain to resetup for every game you have if you have a lot and use overclock on them or something.

Reactions: blueagent004

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just remember if you do force install all the plugins you have setup will have to be done again. This FORCE INSTALL OVERWRITES THE PLUGIN TEXT and is a pain to resetup for every game you have if you have a lot and use overclock on them or something.

This is true, but I'm assuming he hasn't set any plugins up as he hasn't even been able to get into molecular shell. But yes this does effectively reset everything as Sonic Angel Knight stated.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was told that henkaku can be installed to a VitaTV console without a memory card, so how come i wasn't able to?
You can, I done it. Try force install.
  1. Refresh data base from recover menu
  2. Start system and go to web browser and visit henkaku.xyz
  3. When henkaku activates (The screen turns black with text) Rapidly press R button, a message of forcing installation should appear.
  4. Henkaku is active and molecule is now present. (It should be) at this point, install Vitashell latest version as soon as possible.
If it didn't work, you may need to reformat the system memory.

britain4

Trophies
XP
Country
Every time I make a change to my plugins.txt (after testing the new plugin) I save a copy as plugins.txt.bak just to be on the safe side. You'll thank yourself later if you have to manually add every plugin again after reinstalling Henkaku lol

Reactions: SonsofOcelot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night