Hacking Cannot connect to the internet?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I setup a9lh with the plailect guide on a N3DSXL from gateway emunand and now I realize i cannot connect to the internet wireless it just wont connect has anyone got any ideas as to why?

The strange part is the blue bar says I am connected on the main menu but I am not it wont connect properly in the settings to the globe.

Last edited by Reecey,

hawks-soad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
did you try deleting the internet settings and setting it up again? are you getting an error message when trying to connect to the internet?

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I have tried everything even shut down my router it wont connect past the access part even though on the main mneu it says its connected. I think something has gone wrong with the gateway part maybe when I wanted to use gateway again changing the arm9loaderhax file or something has gone wrong.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It wont even connect with the sd card out either?

Last edited by Reecey,

jayKeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I have tried everything even shut down my router it wont connect past the access part even though on the main mneu it says its connected. I think something has gone wrong with the gateway part maybe when I wanted to use gateway again changing the arm9loaderhax file or something has gone wrong.

It wont even connect with the sd card out either?
Are your DNS settings on the 3DS manual or auto?

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are other devices connecting to your router fine?
Yes laptops, wiiu, xbox etc.. fine.

Thanks I've cracked it! I had to set all my 3ds network manually set up the IP Address/DNS to my home etc.. and it works at least. I'm really am not sure why the auto wifi settings will not work though? but it works...few!!!

Are other devices connecting to your router fine?
I was panicking majorly, I thought maybe the a9lh had bricked it or something really badly went wrong in the install because tbh I had not tested the wifi part out yet and I wanted to update it to the latest Firmware just then and that was how I found out just a while ago it would not work, thank god it feels good that its ok though :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended