Gaming Cannot access any of my eShop/Streetplaza data

KnightOnline

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just moved the entire contents of my SD Card to a new bigger one, and now my 3DS won't recognize the eShop contents. System settings still recognizes that there's a card inserted, tells me how many free blocks I have, and I can see the photos taken from the photo app, just none of the title icons show on the menu, and Street Plaza thinks i have no data on the SD Card.

Anything i can do to get the content recognized again? it's the same 3DS, just a new card.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You could try reformatting the card.
Copy everything to your PC, reformat the card to FAT32 and copy everything back.
If you still have the old SD, copy it from there instead after the reformat.

Not a guarantee it'll do anything, though.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like your on a lower firmware trying to access things from 9.0+ if apps or downloads dont open you dont meet the minimum requirement for them. Updating back to where you were will fix that problem (I dont own a gateway card yet and thats my experience)

KnightOnline

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds like your on a lower firmware trying to access things from 9.0+ if apps or downloads dont open you dont meet the minimum requirement for them. Updating back to where you were will fix that problem (I dont own a gateway card yet and thats my experience)

It's the exact same 3DS, in the exact same version: 9.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, then I will be actually older than him for a bit (ik thats not how ages work btw)