Gaming Can you retrieve SMM level info online?

0x0wl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I'll give it a shot.

Does anyone know if there is a url where I can input a level code from Mario Maker and get back the name, creator, clear rate etc in text format?

I'd like to be able to grab it directly from Nintendo servers but I dunno if there's some kind of encryption or console verification. Thanks.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Better post this in the hacking section;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Eventually with the emulator ?

Last edited by loler55,

sup3rgh0st

Top Tier Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can only assume that everything is encrypted to prevent people from uploading and downloading malicious (hacked) level designs. I suppose you could try running some kind of packet tracker on your router to see where data is being sent.

0x0wl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can only assume that everything is encrypted to prevent people from uploading and downloading malicious (hacked) level designs. I suppose you could try running some kind of packet tracker on your router to see where data is being sent.

Yeah I was thinking about sniffing the network traffic to see if I could get something to work with. I assume Nintendo is using some internal API to look up ids. I don't need the stage data or to upload anything, I just want the creation info from an id. I'm not totally sure it's possible which is why I was asking here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)