Gaming Can you redeem an event code after you obtained the same event through Power Saves 1st?

CLOUD9RED

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
On one of my Pokemon games I've used the PS to obtain the event Mew... Now I'm wondering if I can still redeem the code of that pokemon in the same game?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
On one of my Pokemon games I've used the PS to obtain the event Mew... Now I'm wondering if I can still redeem the code of that pokemon in the same game?

Nope.

The alternative is, if you have backed up a save before you collected the code from PS,
you can revert to that save. edit: They usually auto save before adding codes on.

However, do know that the server logs the entry.
So even if you had another code, you won't be able to collect Mew again with the same cartridge.

Last edited by Queno138,

CLOUD9RED

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Nope.

The alternative is, if you have backed up a save before you collected the code,
you can revert to that save.

However, do know that the server logs the entry.
So even if you had another code, you won't be able to collect Mew again with the same cartridge.

Thank you, well plan B was going back to an earlier save and to see if that works. I'll update on it after I've tried.

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The way to redeem another pokémon with the same code is to backup/restore your save right before you redeem the pokémon to the NPC.

Both pokémon won't have the same nature/IV, so you can consider them as no clone , and no hack if you get them via official way.

\o/

Last edited by koyuki38,

CLOUD9RED

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
The way to redeem another pokémon with the same code is to backup/restore your save right before you redeem the pokémon to the NPC.

Both pokémon won't have the same nature/IV, so you can consider them as no clone , and no hack if you get them via official way.

\o/

Yes I figured that out too. I think some people are calling it 'save file abuse' or something like that :) I call that: smart :D

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could have just stuck your save in pkhex and went to the wc6 section and deleted the obtained file. Which still lets you keep the Pokemon and then use the actual code. Do this as many time as you want (only if you have a save file manager for CFW or homebrew).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: