GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, sorry for my sudden abundance of threads in this section...
ONTO THE QUESTION!
Ok, does anyone know of the name of a game that fits the following description (why you may ask: because its a game i played at my friends house a long time ago and i really liked it)

1) It is a PS2 game, and was released in America
2) It was rated either T or M, can't remember "for bloody cutscenes" where this was only ONCE in the entire game, where someone died in outer space, and there was blood in zero-g.
3) You were in control of a mech, and you could fly around in 3 dimensions
4) There were multiple mechs, i believe one was "defensive" one was "health" one was 'attack' one was 'speed' and one was "overall", but i don't remember there being 5 mechs.
5) I remember a mission that had to do with a train
6) I remember a mission that had to do with inside a space station or something of the such

Yes, i know this is like, not really specific at all, but it's all i can remember.
frown.gif
I lost my friend's number and i think he moved out of the country a good while ago. (don't know where)

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've no idea wich game you're talking about. Maybe you can get a list of all PS2 games at the Wikipedia and see if you can remember the name, although probably that will mean flipping through thousands of names, but I can't think of any better idea.

cloud19573

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sounds like the game you are looking for is Zone Of Enders 2...there is a scene of blood in space if I remember correctly...

cloud19573

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think the 5 mech part refers to when you complete the game you get to unlock different form of jehuty...this game is one of the best that I have played on my PS2 hope you enjoy it too..

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know there's an anime of this, i haven't watched it though. My friend gave me his hard drive and told me to back up alot of stuff. About 60GB backed onto about 16DVDRs and he still hasn't paid me for the media, so i haven't returned his HDD, and among the other 100GB on his drive i think he has Zone of Enders.

Kyuzumaki, BTW its called "Zone of the Enders". (if i remember)

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The ZOE OVA is good. It's called ZOE: Idolo. It's about the origins of the Orbital Frame, very interesting.

The series however, sucks. It's called ZOE: Dolores, i. Really boring, in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi