Hacking Can we see one day odesy working on 3.0.0

PotatisKnug

Trophies
Website
thomas.dusbite.se
XP
Country
Sweden
I read somewhere that if you put aluminum foil across all the contact pads while you place the game into the switch it will bypass any locks the system has and let you play the game. some games require extra power though, those games require you to leave two aluminum foil " tails ", and a 9V battery. You just hook one tail to the + side of the battery, and the other to the - side. If it doesn't work swap the tails because the battery is DC, and you got the polarity wrong.
That's the best troll i've seen in a long arse while.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I know we see this question many times but is there is any files we can use to make this cartridge working on 3.0.0 coz I got the game and I will not update to 3.0.1
Likely only once we have hacks for 3.0.1+ with enough access to dump the 3.0.1 encryption keys and at that point it would be kind of pointless to stay on 3.0.0.

Reactions: Quantumcat

ddrrmm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're basically pulling that out of your arse with absolutely no technical knowledge to back it up. You do realise every console is different so just because something happened in one "scene" doesn't mean it's the same for every other? Previous experiences with consoles don't mean much if anything. FYI the Sega Saturn took 20 years before it was properly hacked.

I'm not saying it will work at some point because of previous scenes and how they got things working, that's your assumption...
I merely said that because I feel people are too quick to judge and it happens in every scene.

Then I said I think we will see it working on 3.0 at some point, and you say I'm pulling that out of my arse?
(I simply think it will be working at some point, why would I need to back this up with a technical statement, what kind of nonsense logic is that?)

But let's turn it around, you explain to us why this will NEVER work on 3.0, why there will be NO exploit possible, why we will never get 3.0+ keys.

Can't wait for your thoughts and please attach a technical analysis...because if you don't you're "pulling it out of your arse".

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bla bla We can use a Preview Version from oddesey Crack the timelimit and voila we can play oddesey in 3.00
The Game are playable before 3.01 comes out
Step 1: find and dump a Preview Version from odd
Step 2 backuploader
Step 3: a little Memory Change for the timelimit Or Change some Files with the fullversion..
Step 4 play oddesey on 3.00

Dont Loose Your hope

Or a entrypoint maked on 3.00 how we did with dsvc on the wiiu and
After the Update we can use it as 3.01 entrypoint

Only Problem is 95 percent are already on 3.01 or higher =small or Very small userbase
Most People cannot wait One day After oddesey realeased to play it

+ Plutoo and yellow8 already have Access in 4.00
And can decrypt oddesey when here will

Last edited by loler55,

wvsgnovize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
We can use a Preview Version from oddesey Crack the timelimit and voila we can play oddesey in 3.00
No we can't, because even WITH the time limit removed, that version only contains one world. We also couldn't add stuff from the final version back into the preview because we can't DECRYPT the final version without the 3.0.1 key (which we don't have).

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bla bla We can use a Preview Version from oddesey Crack the timelimit and voila we can play oddesey in 3.00
The Game are playable before 3.01 comes out
Step 1: find and dump a Preview Version from odd
Step 2 backuploader
Step 3: a little Memory Change for the timelimit Or Change some Files with the fullversion..
Step 4 play oddesey on 3.00

Dont Loose Your hope

Or a entrypoint maked on 3.00 how we did with dsvc on the wiiu and
After the Update we can use it as 3.01 entrypoint

Only Problem is 95 percent are already on 3.01 or higher =small or Very small userbase
Most People cannot wait One day After oddesey realeased to play it
No we can't, because even WITH the time limit removed, that version only contains one world. We also couldn't add stuff from the final version back into the preview because we can't DECRYPT the final version without the 3.0.1 key (which we don't have).
Ok i dont now thats only World 1 ...
But 3.01 Key Need only a guy with a private Exploit and thats only a matter of time
We cannot Say its Impossible....
We cannot Say thats gives no reason to Stay on 3.00....
Its possible that the preview contains the full game

Last edited by loler55,

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The key is printed inside the plastic about 1/16 inch down. You have to keep licking it to dissolve the plastic and expose the key. Chemicals will dissolve it too quickly, but if you lick it and look each time I'm sure you will eventually find it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's the best troll i've seen in a long arse while.

:blush::wub:

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know we see this question many times but is there is any files we can use to make this cartridge working on 3.0.0 coz I got the game and I will not update to 3.0.1
no chance of it working on 3.0 though maybe one day when theres a bootrom exploit we will be able to keep hacks with updating

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of right now, you must update to 3.0.1+ to be able to play Super Mario Odyssey. In the very distant future, it might be possible to play Super Mario Odyssey on a 3.0.0 console using something like emuNAND. It might also be possible one day to use 3.0.0 to hack the Switch in a way that allows you to update to 3.0.1+ while retaining hacks.

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sux to buy a game and not be able to play it. a second switch is a solution if you got the cash. i updated mine as im not worried about hacks or homebrew. When a console is digital download only then ill wait for hacks. buying digital feels like i got nothing for my hard earned monies.....

He's able to play it, he just needs to update.

And the switch is not digital only? Digital is just convenience for being able to swap games in an instant.

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're basically pulling that out of your arse with absolutely no technical knowledge to back it up. You do realise every console is different so just because something happened in one "scene" doesn't mean it's the same for every other? Previous experiences with consoles don't mean much if anything. FYI the Sega Saturn took 20 years before it was properly hacked.
I agree with you but that comment about the Saturn is wrong in some ways. People say that but the Sega Saturn had modchips, ODE's, swap disks and Pseudo Saturn have all existed for years. What people mean when they say the Saturn took 20 years to "hack" is that a guy found a way to make it run games from a USB without system modifications or flashing the firmware of a memory card. It's just a bit of misinfo that spread around once journalist started covering prof abrasive's Saturn solution.s

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe in some point in time there will be something like a firmware spoofing homebrew or something like that, but for now there's literally nothing to do.
You now have a small plastic brick. Inside of a plastic box.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Maybe in some point in time there will be something like a firmware spoofing homebrew or something like that, but for now there's literally nothing to do.
You now have a small plastic brick. Inside of a plastic box.
Then we most likely already have the cryptokey. Since firmware spoofing you're talking about is like telling the eshop you got the latest version. The game themselves won't magically open since there is no KEY to unlock them.

Reactions: Lacius

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @RedColoredStars My condolences, was that your cat? +1