Hacking can we install 9.6.0-24 emunand yet?

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
He was most likely talking about emunand for gateway which can not be done yet. Stop getting my hopes up. Every time some posts this I have to go back and read half of the thread to see if I missed something, only to find that I did not.
XC0mJpP.png

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it true what I read that gateway people are moving out of the scene with the hundreds of millions they made and going to spend the rest of their lives in the caribbean trying to figure out how to spend that much money?
It's hilarious that you think they made hundreds of millions on gw...

Reactions: ztoben

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would he be so pissed that someone talked about the huge profit GW people make?
Not pissed, it's absolutely absurd to assume gateway has made even one million on this product, let alone millions. $80 a pop, they'd have to sell 12k+ units, without overhead. Not a chance

mijuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Not pissed, it's absolutely absurd to assume gateway has made even one million on this product, let alone millions. $80 a pop, they'd have to sell 12k+ units, without overhead. Not a chance

Doesn't matter their margins are just as good if not better than drugs.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sales revenue from the card is just used to launder the millions Sony is paying them. Lol

minexew

ayy lmao
Trophies
XP
Country

Why is 12k units so hard to imagine? 3ds piracy is huge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse