Hacking can we install 9.6.0-24 emunand yet?

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I stopped thinking of GW as professionals a long time ago. If you start thinking of them as more street corner dope dealers you will have a much better experience with this product. In the the end they deliver if they can obtain their exploits. I prefer the silence than all the BS they fed us for three months.

But I'm getting sick, daddy needs his fix! HAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: henn64

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Without losing region free or cia loading?

You can access the eshop, but you will not have regionfree for the momment and no you can't run pirated cia's!
You however can run legit/clean (Ripped pre-installed games from 3ds bunles) installed cia's on it.

Get rxTools and get it running, update your emunand in rxTools to 9.6, but you have to be carefull with it, some people have updated there sysnand instead of there emunand, you can't have the updatenag pop-up and you have to be sure to be in RX-E (rxTools Emunand).

IMPORTANT: Make an emunand backup and 3DS SD backup before you try rxTools out.

You have to think what you want:
- wait for 9.6 from GW and stay on 9.5 and play all your games
- update with rxtools and have eshop access but lose your pirated games.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can access the eshop, but you will not have regionfree for the momment and no you can't run pirated cia's!
You however can run legit/clean (Ripped pre-installed games from 3ds bunles) installed cia's on it.

Get rxTools and get it running, update your emunand in rxTools to 9.6, but you have to be carefull with it, some people have updated there sysnand instead of there emunand, you can't have the updatenag pop-up and you have to be sure to be in RX-E (rxTools Emunand).

This whole 9.6 thing just seems nuts at the moment. Is there really anything that can't be obtained on the "other" site? And if it is not there have you made a request? If you can't find it it must be really rare.

One of my consoles has a its 64 and 32 cards nearly filled. I have to change out the 32 for a 64.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
ah i really don't care, i rarely use my GW or Sky3DS, i like to mess around with the system transffer stuff and clean cia's, and i have my fun with streetpass/homespot and the free pokémon shuffle game, i just bought mario and donkey kong mine game on 3DS so i could get a code also for Wii-U, it's a fun game.

Anyway swapping SD is easy, it just suxs the time it takes to copy all the content over:/ and not forgetting to backup emunand and injecting it back

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah i really don't care, i rarely use my GW or Sky3DS, i like to mess around with the system transffer stuff and clean cia's, and i have my fun with streetpass/homespot and the free pokémon shuffle game, i just bought mario and donkey kong mine game on 3DS so i could get a code also for Wii-U, it's a fun game.

Anyway swapping SD is easy, it just suxs the time it takes to copy all the content over:/ and not forgetting to backup emunand and injecting it back
I have done the card swap thing many times, an old pro now. :)

Off Topic: is that game any good or better than the 3ds version on the WII U. I really feel burned by MP10 so an really reluctant to fork out cash for the WII U version now. Nintendo really hurt their 1st party credibility with that release. Quotes from 9 year old "Dad, Mario Party 9'was better."

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
This whole 9.6 thing just seems nuts at the moment. Is there really anything that can't be obtained on the "other" site? And if it is not there have you made a request? If you can't find it it must be really rare.

One of my consoles has a its 64 and 32 cards nearly filled. I have to change out the 32 for a 64.

Pokemon Shuffle gives you the option to "check in" for 500 free coins a day but that checks to see if you're on the latest system software.

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Shuffle gives you the option to "check in" for 500 free coins a day but that checks to see if you're on the latest system software.
I hate to break this to you but this is how it has always worked with Gateway and will continue to work. I think a sky would be a better option for some people.

I will likely need another gateway soon so if anyone wants to sell me theirs they could use those funds to help buy a sky.

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I stopped thinking of GW as professionals a long time ago. If you start thinking of them as more street corner dope dealers you will have a much better experience with this product. In the the end they deliver if they can obtain their exploits. I prefer the silence than all the BS they fed us for three months.
Buy your content. Import your other-region-systems. Deal with it.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I hate to break this to you but this is how it has always worked with Gateway and will continue to work. I think a sky would be a better option for some people.

I will likely need another gateway soon so if anyone wants to sell me theirs they could use those funds to help buy a sky.

I wasn't complaining, I was just mentioning a reason why some people might want 9.6 emuNAND since you did ask. Or were you being rhetorical?

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy your content. Import your other-region-systems. Deal with it.
What's your problem? I am not complaining. I was telling the other guy to deal with it.

I wasn't complaining, I was just mentioning a reason why some people might want 9.6 emuNAND since you did ask. Or were you being rhetorical?

Rhetorical. For the moment at least this really not a big deal. It is going to take awhile for 9.6 on the new 3DS and people need to get used to that idea.

Reactions: Margen67

tomservo6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Actually, the Pokemon Shuffle check in doesn't require 9.6. I'm on 9.5 emuNAND and have been getting the 500 free coins every day since the update. 9.6, at this point, seems to only affect getting on the eShop. Let's hope there's a GW update before 9.6-required games come out.

Reactions: Monty Kensicle
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, the Pokemon Shuffle check in doesn't require 9.6. I'm on 9.5 emuNAND and have been getting the 500 free coins every day since the update. 9.6, at this point, seems to only affect getting on the eShop. Let's hope there's a GW update before 9.6-required games come out.

Really? Thanks for the info! Last time I tried to check in (On 9.4) and 9.5 had just come out it prompted me for an update so I assumed it stayed the same way for 9.6.

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Thanks for the info! Last time I tried to check in (On 9.4) and 9.5 had just come out it prompted me for an update so I assumed it stayed the same way for 9.6.
Tread carefully. I mean absolutely no disrespect to tomservo6 and he sounds like a great guy but he only has 6 posts here. Wait for confirmation.

Reactions: Margen67

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

well i the only cia i have installed is nintendo's micro sd manager and big blue menu

but you cant rxtool a N3ds right?
i just want access to the store so that i can update all my cartridge games to my emunand.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope not yet working on N3DS :/

oh well i have high hopes for the N3ds in the future, thats why i did the riskiest thing and traded my 3ds xl at gamestop for this N3ds and im happy lol. Anyway
is there some the game updates files from somewhere? maybe in the form of a cia? the reason is that i can play smash bros 4 3ds without the update

EDIT: NVM i found a site that provides 3ds update in a cia format :)

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh well i have high hopes for the N3ds in the future, thats why i did the riskiest thing and traded my 3ds xl at gamestop for this N3ds and im happy lol. Anyway
is there some the game updates files from somewhere? maybe in the form of a cia? the reason is that i can play smash bros 4 3ds without the update
Google is your friend. All US updates and DLC are available as cia (themes as well). We just can't provide a link to those ISO sites.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey