Hacking Can we expect that 1.5 will be JB now after 1.42 is JB ?

xraven13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hey everyone..

I am still thinking should I sell the xbox360 I am using for playing multiplatform backups... I also have PS3...

They said its impossible to break 1.42 cause old exploit was removed, but now they made that you can run 1.42 games on 1.41... Can we expect the same from 1.5 ?

If Sony or other developer would make that game needs some stuff that is added to new firmware ( like 1.5 ) would it be still possible to play the games on lower firmware that doesn't have that data ?

Thanks in advance !

p.s. title is wrong, but i can't edit it anymore, just reffer to the post when answering

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
It should be 3.42 and 3.5...
wink.gif

It should be possible. Since it got cracked for psp so I don't see why not. And if the rumor about PS3 Jailbreak team having PS3 master keys then for sure.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything is possible, regardless of how probable it may or may not be. I'm guessing we won't see anything in the next few days that lets a person JB a 3.42 or 3.5 console though
wink.gif

xraven13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well I am fine with that if they can't JB 3.42..
Why we would need that when its possible to make that game doesn't require 3.42..
So, yeah, I was asking the same for 3.5.. Not is it possible to JB it, but is it possible to make that game that require 3.5 run on 3.41... ^^

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you look at the PSP newer firmwares do have some files that are essential to certain games. However, there seems to be a workaround for them thus far. So I would say yes some games may need parts of the newer firmware, but if it is a high profile game be assured someone is working on a fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.