Can this phone even be rooted?

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So i've gotten myself a samsung galaxy young 2 (SM-G130H), kind of an obscure model i guess and i can't find a way to root it for the life of me! I've looked so much over the internet and i can only find methods for other models that can't work for mine...
To be honest i just want to be able to pirate some apps and customize my UI a bit, if there's any other way of doing that without a root please let me know, or if you know of a way to root it i'd be grateful if you could help me out.
Oh and i've tried kingo root and it didn't work :/

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Already tried the following apps: FRAMAROOT and towelroot? There's also a windows pc app called KINGOROOT. These thing's are the easiest methods to root for beginners.

If that doesn't work I even have other tricks on the sleeve but they are more difficult for a beginner.

If you just want to customise your phone, try another launcher, like nova ir google launcher,... this doesn't required root acces.

If you want crackrd apps without root search for (MOD)Appname on the internet and download the app as .apk on your phone and install it.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Already tried the following apps: FRAMAROOT and towelroot? There's also a windows pc app called KINGOROOT. These thing's are the easiest methods to root for beginners.

If that doesn't work I even have other tricks on the sleeve but they are more difficult for a beginner.

If you just want to customise your phone, try another launcher, like nova ir google launcher,... this doesn't required root acces.

If you want crackrd apps without root search for (MOD)Appname on the internet and download the app as .apk on your phone and install it.

Tried framaroot and kingoroot and they didn't work :/
I could try doing the trickier stuff if you explain, but if nothing works i'll just try modded apps and a launcher...
Edit: Can't seem to find modded apps i'm looking for, so i'd appreciate it if you'd help me with rooting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM