Can someone please trade me a growlithe gen 4

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by rhoz, Jan 1, 2013.

Jan 1, 2013
    • Newcomer

rhoz New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    so....pokemon thread.......

I have a mild natured lvl 19 male kadabra sitting on gts (i cant trade peer 2 peer) with tm 45 waiting to be traded to someone with a growlithe lvl 1-9. trainer name is trevor. registered in usa california

your help is much appreciated!
    Last edited by rhoz, Jan 1, 2013
    • Newcomer

William Knights New Member

Message Count:
    Italy
    lv 1-9?
    I don't understand why people looks for lv 1-9 pokémon, especially legendary pokémon XD
    I just checked my games, I have only a lv 21 growlithe, you can find'em on route 7,8,36,37 in heart gold.
    If you have diamond, pearl or platinum you may find a growlithe on route 201 or 202 while fire red is in your slot 2.

Tekken179 New Member

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    I'm no expert to "pro" playing pokemon, but does it not have something to do with EV training and fast levelling as a traded pokemon for the extra EXP gain? Also there is a bonus of egg moves if it was bred.
    • Newcomer

William Knights New Member

Message Count:
    Italy
    Eggs of legendary pokémon? XD nah! Could a lv 1 Zekrom exist? I suppose not. ^^'
    Anyway the chance of getting the right egg move on a traded pokémon (on GTS) are very low o.o

Even if you gain extra EXP you won't have extra EVs; then, pokémons start collecting EVs after they get inside a pokéball for the first time. This means that a lv 68 Latios caught right now and that has never faced a battle, it would have 0 Evs on each stats, so it's perfect for training :D
    Last edited by William Knights, Jan 9, 2013

SPONSORED LINKS