ROM Hack Can someone help me modify the payload?

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know we can easily edit the menuhax payload to load whatever .3dsx we want("boot.3dsx" string is in the bin file)

Anyway to modify the ninjhax payload?:P

I know the bin file is under the /edit dir, but.... I can't find "boot.3dsx".. the only readable thing I got is a "payload.bin":sad:

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, as of 2.5 you can (though I realize that may not have been out when this was posted now), but there's a trick. The payload files have a "00" character between the first and second "o" in "boot" so, just search for ".3dsx" and you should see what you're looking for. Be careful to only change the "bo" and "ot" strings. Don't overwrite the "00" character between them. Have fun.

Last edited by Kazuma77,

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, as of 2.5 you can (though I realize that may not have been out when this was posted now), but there's a trick. The payload files have a "00" character between the first and second "o" in "boot" so, just search for ".3dsx" and you should see what you're looking for. Be careful to only change the "bo" and "ot" strings. Don't overwrite the "00" character between them. Have fun.
oh.... thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs