Apple Can someone compile this app and sign it?

xtheman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i've been tring to get emulators onto my iphone (not allowed to jailbreak) and i've been wanting a mame emulator. I found this but I can't compile it as I don't have a mac. I want someone to compile it for me and sign the file. If you do it i will follow you. Thank you!

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm "allowed" to install emulators. Truth is i just don't want to jailbreak. Why jailbreak if I could run the emulator without one?
Without what is basically the iOS equivalent of 3DS's kernel access, emulation speed will be slower, and harder to do.

You COULD pay for builds.io service, though. Or learn to compile yourself.

xtheman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without what is basically the iOS equivalent of 3DS's kernel access, emulation speed will be slower, and harder to do.

You COULD pay for builds.io service, though. Or learn to compile yourself.
I'm thinking about builds.io. I know how to compile it. I've compiled an ios app before. But now i don't have a mac. (and i'm nt installing a virtual machine). I was just asking because it is possible to get a free developer account for you mac with xcode 7 and you can sign apps and install any ipa or xcode project without a jailbreak so i was seeing if anyone with a mac can compile and sign it for me so i can use it.

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please, ignore the comments saying you should jailbreak.
I can sign the app for you. Just PM me the .ipa file and I'll send it back signed
Or if you have a .deb file, that will work too

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no need to bump month-old threads.
can you sign gba4ios so i can install it on 9.3.2 public beta
Oh please, deal with it. If he wants help he has every right to let me know. You're quite the hypocrite too for bumping the thread as well. I can promise you not many people really give a crap. Deal with it :D

Yes, Nicholas I can sign it for you. PM me

Last edited by Xanthe,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: