Hacking Can no longer get on the internet... Busted?

PanBlanco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,
I recently picked my 3DS back up after not playing it for a while, and I get the message that my online services have been restricted by Nintendo. Last time I played with it everything was working fine and normally, but now it seems Nintendo somehow busted me for having home-brew. Is there a way to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys,
I recently picked my 3DS back up after not playing it for a while, and I get the message that my online services have been restricted by Nintendo. Last time I played with it everything was working fine and normally, but now it seems Nintendo somehow busted me for having home-brew. Is there a way to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Is there a error code or message you are getting when using the online services?

PanBlanco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Error code 002-0102
I wasn't able to get on the free shop, but after updating FBI that seemed to have fix that problem and can use the free shop normally now. I still can't access my friends list which is ultimately what I'm trying to get to, since I'm trying to play a game online with a friend.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Error code 002-0102
I wasn't able to get on the free shop, but after updating FBI that seemed to have fix that problem and can use the free shop normally now. I still can't access my friends list which is ultimately what I'm trying to get to, since I'm trying to play a game online with a friend.
That error code is one that bans you from nintendos online services. You would need to either look at another 3ds if you own one thats hacked to get a unbanned friendcodeseed to inject to that system, or you would need to look at getting a public seed thats not banned to go online again. There is a thread here https://gbatemp.net/threads/all-3-methods-to-get-unbanned-from-recent-ban-wave.450679/ that will go over this in more detail for you

Reactions: PanBlanco

PanBlanco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That error code is one that bans you from nintendos online services. You would need to either look at another 3ds if you own one thats hacked to get a unbanned friendcodeseed to inject to that system, or you would need to look at getting a public seed thats not banned to go online again. There is a thread here https://gbatemp.net/threads/all-3-methods-to-get-unbanned-from-recent-ban-wave.450679/ that will go over this in more detail for you
Thanks for the help Lone Wolf!

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Be certain to disable the "send information about this system to Nintendo" option next time, hm?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1