Can I trust nds-card.com

jmckutchin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know they're the gbatemp sponsored site, but I feel a little uncomfortable, like many, giving them my card info. I tried emailing them to do a paypal payment, but I never got a response.

Can anyone tell me about their good or bad experiences with nds-card.com and how you paid?

Reactions: Kvnrdrguez

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This explains why I'm getting an error when trying to order a DSTWO...

The other VISA option just doesn't look safe. I was hoping I could pay using paypal. :(
Oh trust me they would love to let you use paypal but a while ago paypal started banning flashcard sites so now there's not many options.

If i had to buy from a flashcard site these days I'd use a prepaid credit card.

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if i use a paypal debit card? If that doesn't work, then I would have to transfer some of my pp funds to my bank account, but im afraid/skeptical of using my bank account on flash cart websites. I cant believe how PP restrict you from using your own money on what whatever they dont like. I once tried to buy a TPU for my Vita from one Chinese site using my Paypal directly, but PP denied the transaction.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Paypal is declining to transfer funds to retailers that sell flashcarts. It may be pretty hard, but I'd still recommend lightake.com, zhuzhuchina.com or nds-card.com on orders with credit cards.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Then you're either going to pay higher prices to a US store that imports ahead of time (like modchipcentral), or not get carts at all.

They're produced in China, so it's either Chinese shops for the cheap prices, or import stores for the expensive prices (if possible in your country, some ban stores from importing them).

Reactions: azakhan

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So are there any reputable sites I can use PayPal to buy a DSTWO from?
In the US theres peachds.com thats the only site im aware of that takes paypal they sell them for 38 USD.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nds Card Ships pretty fast . it got here in 10 days , other people have claimed that it took about 20 days or even longer not my case. now im going to test the 3ds r4i i got and see if it works . lol
lol I just noticed you grave dug this thread.

AngelGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup. lol And by the way Nds card has better pay features now since people were worried about giving them their card info before. Good luck shopping.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're the most trustworthy seller for this stuff as far as I can tell, yes.
I've even heard stories where they replace the card if it gets lost in shipping.

I recently ordered a SuperCard DSTwo from them and it arrived in perfect condition in about 2 weeks, they even taped a little piece of bubble wrap over the cart inside the package to prevent it from falling loose. The NDS-Card people know what they're doing and they care about their consumers. They're relatively quick to respond to emails as well. Truely worthy of being a GBAtemp Sponsored Seller.

And they do* take PayPal payments as far as I can tell, since that was how I paid them.
*at the time of this writing

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What if i use a paypal debit card? If that doesn't work, then I would have to transfer some of my pp funds to my bank account, but im afraid/skeptical of using my bank account on flash cart websites. I cant believe how PP restrict you from using your own money on what whatever they dont like. I once tried to buy a TPU for my Vita from one Chinese site using my Paypal directly, but PP denied the transaction.
That should work, the PP debit card is just like any other debit card.
The thing is once you transfer money to PayPal, it's not yours anymore. That balance on your PayPal account is just virtual, they have full control over the actual funds. PayPal is not a bank :P

Edit: @Xenon Hacks Oh, I didn't realize that :P
Nevermind me then.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1