Homebrew Can I still install letterbomb homebrew channel and emulators for wii

Michael Berg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I notice that the Wii internet connection is disconnected so can I still install letterbomb homebrew channel and emulators for the wii?

Michael Berg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well good I'm glad to hear that because I refuse to give up on not only the fan translation of the NES version of Final Fantasy 1 but also want to create a hack of Soul Calibur 2 where all 3 guest characters are there (Link Spawn Heihachi) if I can still fin dolphin emulator on the Wii.

Michael Berg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then where will I find the dolphin emulator for the wii and where will I got the tools to do the fan translation of Final Fantasy 1 that is NES version and to do the hack to fuse all 3 versions of Soul Calibur 2 with all 3 guest characters and also I'm think about a hack of Castlevania: SOTN. I heard that the Saturn version has 2 extra familiars and I was thinking about that and could you tell where to get the tool to do all that?

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
Then where will I find the dolphin emulator for the wii and where will I got the tools to do the fan translation of Final Fantasy 1 that is NES version and to do the hack to fuse all 3 versions of Soul Calibur 2 with all 3 guest characters and also I'm think about a hack of Castlevania: SOTN. I heard that the Saturn version has 2 extra familiars and I was thinking about that and could you tell where to get the tool to do all that?

lol. There's at least a tool available for Soul Calibur called OLKexplorer. All three versions of Soul Calibur 2 (and possibly the HD rerelease) use the same file structure so it's actually trivial to swap movesets between versions (as somebody had done when getting Link on the Xbox version), however Gamecube is big endian so you'll have to byteswap whatever files you wish to move to the Gamecube version of SC2.

You can also find a tool for editing Final Fantasy 1 for the NES in this list of NES utilities

Michael Berg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course I already know of FF1Hactser I tried to change G to Gil but it keeps bringing up a message saying not enough space and what I also want is to change the graphics back to that of those of the Japanese version. You can tell me where to download however when I run the rom of the ether Japanese or American version everything in the graphics is so confusing so I need help with that but I need to find someone with that skill who lives in the city and state I live in but I can't tell you where because a co worker above told me not to because of a friend of hers and that there will be burglars or worse sexual predators.

Oh almost forgot I also want to do the hack of Castlevania: SOTN where it is close to the Japanese version where there are 2 more familiars there but I need to find a tool to do so. Do you know where I can find it?

SolarFusion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just thought I'd add that the Internet for the Wii isn't canceled, the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection is canceled so you cannot play games that use Nintendo Wi-Fi connection servers any more. Goldeneye 007 is still active for example as it doesn't use Ninty Wi-Fi connection for it's servers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: