Hardware Can i reset nintendo 3DS/3DS XL/2DS to factory default in a legit way?

wyll001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was thinking on updating my 2DS, to get some context from Nintendo eShop, but if i do that, my Flashcart won't work anymore, so i want to know if there was a legit way to factory-reset the console, perhaps format system memory ( i don't care what happens with the Miis or the faces ), because i don't have (not even a way to) a backup firmware ( no gateway, no link, no nothing), so, is there a way to Factory-Reset my 2DS back to 6.0.0-11/12 in a legit way? Thanks, Peace!

lismati

Speedrunner in practice
Trophies
Website
www.wiiplanet.info
XP
Country
Poland
No, there are no legit means of downgrading your 2DS (or a 3DS, for that matter)

The only non-legit way of a true downgrade (not emunand) is a hardware flasher and a NAND dump of the firmware you want to get.

wyll001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, there are no legit means of downgrading your 2DS (or a 3DS, for that matter)

The only non-legit way of a true downgrade (not emunand) is a hardware flasher and a NAND dump of the firmware you want to get.
probably wishful thinking, but there's a way to dump the console's firmware (or whatever ) with a regular ds flashcart?

wyll001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What flash card are you using? Because Nintendo hasn't blocked DS flash cards in a long time.
this clone
004.jpg
from www.r4i3d.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1