Hacking Can I reboot my Wii when playing a Gamecube game?

sofakng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I reboot my Wii remotely when I'm playing a Gamecube game? (eg. holding power on the Wii remote doesn't work)

I'm using GCOS (eg. make-multiv3) in case that matters...

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OH MAN I HAVE TO GET UP OFF THE SOFA!! OH N0ES!!!111

FFS! YOU BOUGHT A NINTENDO WII! IT'S MOST SUCCESSFUL GAME TO DATE IS A PHYSICALLY ACTIVE TITLE AND THE BIGGEST FUTURE RELEASE ON THE CARDS IS A KEEP FIT GAME! YOU CAN GO SEVERAL HOURS FLAILING YOUR ARMS AND BODY ABOUT IN SOME RETARDED MANNER BUT CAN'T BE ARSED TO SPEND 1 SECOND GOING UPTO THE MACHINE TO RESET IT????! IF IT WAS A MINIGAME IN WARIO WARE YOU'D BE LIKE 'OMG THIS IS AWESOMEEEEE!!111'. STOP CONFORMING TO AMERICAN STEREOTYPES YOU FAT LAZY GITS!
tpi.gif

wink.gif

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
With Make-Multi, it can hold several Gamecube games on one disc. Emu_kidid did say a while back his next version had a way to go back to the GCOS menu, but I think it was by using the reset button on the Wii. So, we'd still have to get up
frown.gif
. I too am lazy. My Wii is on the TV stand but it's on the edge, where the sofa arm is, so I have to get up, lean over the arm, and press power, change discs, etc. It's very stressful on a lazy type person like myself.
wtf.gif

mustnap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u know what, just buy the wireless sensor bar (around USD 12 for the model that uses 2x AA batteries), extension for your AV cable (probably around USD 8) and then you can just setup your Wii close to you (which means changing disc will be easier, and you are not constricted to the GC controller cable length). i've been thinking to do that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome