Hacking can i get vwii on my wiiu with 5.5?

donnycash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi. was about to goto the shops to get super smash bros brawl when i realised my wiiu automatically updated. i have since deleted my internet connection but was wondering if i could still use SSBB to hack the vWii? if someone could let me know that would be great thanks

Sli 41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes, you can still hack vWii regardless of WiiU System Menu version.

What about earlier versions? I'm on 4 something, it shouldn't make a difference with vWii right? Is updating the same regardless of doing it before or after hacking it?

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the fucking stickies.
seriously, remove the dick from your ass. It's a web forum either help them, or link them to the sticky. Remember a ton of people don't post in forums and really have no clue what sticky threads are for. Also they posted for help. I mean how hard is it to either not post at all or just post the answer to this. It really is just three letters. "yes".
What about earlier versions? I'm on 4 something, it shouldn't make a difference with vWii right? Is updating the same regardless of doing it before or after hacking it?
Yes you can exploit the vwii from the first firmware it came to the wii u all the way to current. Upgrading the wii u all the way to 5.5 will leave the vwii side completely untouched. Nothing has been changed to block the vwii exploits at all. And probably never will.

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
seriously, remove the dick from your ass. It's a web forum either help them, or link them to the sticky. Remember a ton of people don't post in forums and really have no clue what sticky threads are for. Also they posted for help. I mean how hard is it to either not post at all or just post the answer to this. It really is just three letters. "yes".

No. If you can manage to get to this forum, you should be able the read the first fucking thread on here, right at the top, underneath the NEW TOPIC button. The stickies are there for newbies specifically. Stop spoonfeeding.

Reactions: malsuk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded