Doobs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,
So i saw that the digital copy of mario odyssey cost 59,99$USD on amazon.com and i was thinking of buying it. I live in Canada but i would be using a vpn to make the purchase and apply the code on the switch. But once the download start i wont be able to downlaod the whole game since i'm not paying for any kind of subscription. What im wondering is that once the code is activated and download has begun can i just download it from a canadian ip address?

thanks, and sorry my english is bad im french.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
It is my understanding that you can just make an additional account for the US eshop; no need to use a VPN

Doobs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
a canadian physical copy is 79,99$CAD plus taxes so 91$CAD ish. buying it online would only cost me around 75$CAD and there is no canadian digital copy available. even if there was it would be priced at 79.99

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a canadian physical copy is 79,99$CAD plus taxes so 91$CAD ish. buying it online would only cost me around 75$CAD and there is no canadian digital copy available. even if there was it would be priced at 79.99

The Canadian version should be the exact same as the US version. Don't we have the same eshop?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.