Hacking Can acekard play 3DS roms?

ponyseizures

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help. This is my first time ever posting a topic, ever.

But can the acekard play 3DS roms? Can any flash cartridge play 3DS roms?
Do 3DS roms even exist yet?

I need to know before I spend $200 fresh on games.

Sonic0509

Sometimes I'm Maryushi3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No, it can't. There is no flashcart that plays 3DS roms. 3DS roms doesn't exist because there is no way to dump them (yet(?)), there aren't even all DSi-mode roms(yet). But any UPDATEABLE (and updated by team)(like AK2i, SuperCard DS2) flashcart can play NDS roms on 3DS

levy01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all current cards on the market, many will load on the new 3DS console, but will only support play of backed up NDS/DSi games.

kasper9669

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all current cards on the market, many will load on the new 3DS console, but will only support play of backed up NDS/DSi games.

why then do they have3ds roms out to download? what is the purpose?In newzbin there was 4 new 3ds roms put up recently to download.Legend of zelda, ridge racer, ghost recon and nintendogs

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes acekard will play any game you give it including 3ds, ds, ps3, xbox360 and all future consoles that havent even been developed or even whispered about yet. if you got a acekard3ds it'll even play a xylaphone for you

I know im kinda trolling I just didnt feel like answering the same question that gets asked everyday in the same way,

As they say ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why then do they have3ds roms out to download? what is the purpose?In newzbin there was 4 new 3ds roms put up recently to download.Legend of zelda, ridge racer, ghost recon and nintendogs

I did get my acekard 2i to work on my 3ds just don't know why if you can rip them and it plays ds games why it cna't pllay 3ds
1) For people who are developing flashcarts.
2) It can't play them because the encryption is MUCH different.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn