Hacking Can´t get ntrboot an my flashcard

Wiesel187

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everybody

I'm just about to install a cfw on the 3ds xl. I go after the instructions of 3ds.guide and do not get further. I can not inject the ntrboothax, he writes twice 100% one after the other and then is back in the same menu. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or what might it be? P.S .: I have a R4G Gold Pro 2018
Many Thanks

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well OK... so the write process completed? Power off the system and use it as instructed. To be sure the hack is installed you can check to see if your flashcard still shows up in the main menu of the 3ds. If it does still show it didn't write the exploit correctly. If it doesn't show up you've successfully flashed it with NTRBoothax and should proceed with the guide.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again. Can you see it in home menu?
And? I simply gave a more informative answer instead of simply asking a question without telling the user why that matters.... so please tell me what point you had in quoting me?

OP if you don't see it in the main menu but it's still not working you may have injected the wrong version of it and will need access to a homebrew enabled device to restore the card/try again with the correct files.

But first make sure your magnet is working to put your device into sleep mode by turning it on and placing it below the a button.

Last edited by mikey420,

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
And? I simply gave a more informative answer instead of simply asking a question without telling the user why that matters.... so please tell me what point you had in quoting me?

OP if you don't see it in the main menu but it's still not working you may have injected the wrong version of it and will need access to a homebrew enabled device to restore the card/try again with the correct files.
Oh, wait. Sorry. I am blind. I thought you are OP. Forget it.

Wiesel187

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well OK... so the write process completed? Power off the system and use it as instructed. To be sure the hack is installed you can check to see if your flashcard still shows up in the main menu of the 3ds. If it does still show it didn't write the exploit correctly. If it doesn't show up you've successfully flashed it with NTRBoothax and should proceed with the guide.
Yes
So he says that the process is over. I confirm and land again in the menu where you can select inject ntrboothax. If I restart the device then the flashcard is still visible. It's all as it was before.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So he says that the process is over. I confirm and land again in the menu where you can select inject ntrboothax. If I restart the device then the flashcard is still visible. It's all as it was before.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Odd what method are you using to write the payload to the card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night