Calling nintendo..

Heinrisch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am currently on the phone with nintendo about my cracked hinge ds lite. Has anyone else called them? The rep. just put me on hold, and now I have been waiting for 5 min. Well atleast they are playing some classical nintendo tunes
biggrin.gif

I tell him that I live in CT, and he says, "oh, they you are getting it repaired in NY?" My response is: No, you idiots sent it to Washington (yes, the state). I was promised to get it back within 3 weeks, so I think he is currently talking to his supervisor to see if there is any way to solve this problem. My problem is that I am going to Sweden the 29th, so I need my DS before then... Wish me luck!

Heinrisch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, now they supposedly shipped my ds lite back... but when I press track shippment, UPS says that it can't track that number. I guess that I have to wait until tomorrow.

Heinrisch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, they screwed up and sent my DSL with UPS ground.
Scheduled Delivery: 08/31/2006

I will have to call them again tomorrow. Looks like I won't get my DSL back..
cry.gif

Heinrisch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, so I just got of the phone with nintendo and now the have started to lie, or UPS automated scanning system is screwed up.

According to UPS, my package left REDMOND, WA, at 11:52 P.M, yesterday, as a ground shipment. Now, at 10 AM today, nintendo says that it (my DSL) already is in Massachusetts. So the package has traveled 5000 km in 10 hours. So, the UPS driver had to drive at a speed of 500 km/h (311 mph). I think that is pretty impressive.

Heinrisch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UPDATE: I called once more and then I wrote them an email. Couple of hours later a rep. calls me up and she offers me to get a players guide because of the trouble. I tell her that I don't have any use for a players guide if I don't have a system. So she can't think of anything else so she hangs up. Couple of minutes later she calls me up again and tells me that she will overnight a new system to me!
biggrin.gif
I will get a system at last
biggrin.gif

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so youre the one that's causing the delay in my DSLite hinge crack repair. STFU and leave Nintendo alone for 20 minutes so they can fix my shit, too.

rofl2.gif

Heinrisch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so youre the one that's causing the delay in my DSLite hinge crack repair. STFU and leave Nintendo alone for 20 minutes so they can fix my shit, too.

rofl2.gif

You can have 'em now.. I'm done
smile.gif

5uck3rpunchI do think it's great but I meant he (and Wii) will run into that same problem again.
Might not be true, they might have changed something with the system. However, I won't be quiet if it happens again..

Heinrisch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hopefully I'll get the DS tomorrow.. just sitting here waiting.. nad packing my bags..

at the same time I don't know what to expect, I have been dissapointed by Nintendo before.. or maybe UPS screws up.. with my lucky there is at least a 50% chance of that happening
tongue.gif

Heinrisch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got my DSL today! A completely new DSL with a new charger (so now I have 2) and everything else. However, the sad part is that it already looks like it is going to crack
frown.gif

EDIT: After opening the ds once and closing it, there is a white line in the plastic, right where the last crack was.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anybody here?