iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hermessz said:
I don't get it.
You can actually play MW2 now and not getting banned cuz you use a "legitimic" game???????
BTW, is there a way to play MW2 but microsoft wouldnt find out about it? Like, if I disconnect the internet cable, create a new profile, play the game, quit it, go to my old profile plug out the disk and come back to live, will microsoft know????

Can't wait to play the game, 2 weeks = loads of test.

In theory yes, is it recommend, hell no. Just wait 1 or 2 more weeks for all this banning to stop, and of course, dnt play this with 1.6 and the activate.iso , i.e. play it, but don't go on live. As for that profile thing, MS is doing console bans so that's pretty much self-explanatory.

bik75 said:
QUOTE(SoLuckys @ Nov 3 2009, 06:58 PM) i wish i had xbox360 than a ps3
Why? PS3's line - up of exclusive games for 2010 is far better, and 2009 has been great for PS3 exclusives too.

He was implying that if he had a 360, he would be playing CoD now
biggrin.gif
Don't take things so general
smile.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I saw a friend I taught to spoof drives yesterday so things were played, only a few levels of single but quite a bit of the new co-op multiplayer (not story but single missions, many "remakes" of COD4 missions) which was quite good, if you played COD 4 for one of the missions you are in a plane firing down on the ground where in this one of your people is on the ground while the other helps them out in a plane. As seems to be par for the course now you have the COD teams take on horde mode.

What I did see of single player led me to believe it was the same as COD4 but with a few gimmicks and "scripted" scenes to liven things up a bit.

For me at least borderlands and a lot of the other FPS games released these last few months have held more interest, not to say it is a bad game but I would say the others are more deserving of your time. I will also echo comments of it being somewhat easy.

Also it might take a few hours depending on distractions but new releases thread today as a bunch of stuff happened.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I doubt it very much (at least not directly as you imply Shromz): it should just be a standard DVD video (mount it with something like daemon tools and play it in a DVD player if you want) but with some special tweaks that the firmware looks for that will disable checks as necessary.

C

CasperH

FAST6191 said:
I saw a friend I taught to spoof drives yesterday so things were played, only a few levels of single but quite a bit of the new co-op multiplayer (not story but single missions, many "remakes" of COD4 missions) which was quite good, if you played COD 4 for one of the missions you are in a plane firing down on the ground where in this one of your people is on the ground while the other helps them out in a plane. As seems to be par for the course now you have the COD teams take on horde mode.

What I did see of single player led me to believe it was the same as COD4 but with a few gimmicks and "scripted" scenes to liven things up a bit.

For me at least borderlands and a lot of the other FPS games released these last few months have held more interest, not to say it is a bad game but I would say the others are more deserving of your time. I will also echo comments of it being somewhat easy.

Also it might take a few hours depending on distractions but new releases thread today as a bunch of stuff happened.
Just what I expected, too overrated

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, so i have this release, burned to a dual layer dvd.

I have waited to play it untill the actual release (even thouhg i know that dosnt guarantee me not to get banned)

Im on ix1.6, is my only option the one shot boot disc jobby?

Anyone else been waiting till midnight tonight before playing this on a flashed box?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are waves patchers doing the rounds but I suggest even those who have been banned or do not care do not use them.

So yeah the one shot is your only real bet.

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What do i burn the activate .iso disc to? Dual layer?

Should i delete the layerbreak from imgburn? I only have two DL DVD's one for MW2 & one for the activate iso. DOnt wanna waste one by doing it wrong!

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Should i delete the layerbreak from imgburn? I only have two DL DVD's one for MW2 & one for the activate iso. DOnt wanna waste one by doing it wrong!

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn it, I was going to upgrade my 360 to 1.61 to play this, but now rumour has it that the FW itself is detectable, so I guess I won't be playing this anytime soon
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it