Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer released

Today Activision released a trailer for this Fall's Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Previous Post

Earlier today, Activision posted a teaser for the next call of duty game on the Call of Duty YouTube channel. Earlier this week a leak appeared which showed the PSN store with a button called "Call of Duty: Infinity Warfare". Could the leak be true? Could this be the teaser for Infinity Warfare?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
o look yet another rehashed LAME Of DUTY for Millennial kids that will be the same as the last
61555005.jpg

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since they're still doing Futuristic Bullshit, I have officially given up.
I gave up after AW, because PS3 BO3 is shit.

COD has gone to shit and has been declining since after WAW, and then it really dropped after Black Ops 2.

Fuck the COD4 remaster, that will probably be equally as shit even though COD4 is my favourite, besides WAW.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People have bad imagination these days, so if their brain can't handle too much things happening at once, they instantly call the game garbage. It's the same game but with ships and mechs, shut the fuck up, god damn people complain about everything these days. BUTTTTTTTT, Anyways, if you actually can handle changes like a actual human being, then I think the trailer was cool, and the COD4 Remaster is a nice touch.If you honestly think they'll care if you're not giving them you're money, they won't. They are going to make billions of dollars off the game, again, like always. So, good for you if you don't want to buy it. Also, a game has not gone to shit, when millions of people still buy it, I don't get why people say that.

Last edited by DKB,

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might not get this year's COD.
COD started to go downhill starting with Ghosts.
BO2 was amazing! Unfortunately it's dated now.

I skipped out on Ghosts because everyone told me it was shit. I got AW but it got boring really fast. Exo-Zombies was crap.

I was hyped for BO3 because it was made by Treyarch and I loved BO2, but it also got boring rather quickly. The zombies mode isn't what it used to be. I think BO2 zombies were the best. Equal in terms of simplicity and Easter eggs and stuff to do. BO3 Zombies forces you to do a lot of shit to achieve something small (like to pack a punch).

Reactions: Touko White

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
World at War was still and always will be the best COD, to me.
The only thing I liked on Ghosts was one of the game modes that hasn't been in any subsequent games.

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only bought one Call of Duty game, which was Black Ops 1. I also had MW1 and MW2 given to me.. All great games. Beyond that is just a realm of trash which keeps the kiddies satisfied. Seems like this new one's not doing it, though. Wonder why that is..

Reactions: Touko White
S

Saiyan Lusitano

The UK price is 79.99 GBP which converts to 117.36 USD. Activision.. wow. I still can't figure out why people would want CoD4 remastered because the game still looks amazing and if played online then what's the difference? All CoDs are practically the same online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1