Call of Duty: BlackOps 3 Coming Soon

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have every achievement in Black Ops 1, it's been my absolute favorite of the past Call of Duty's.

I didn't enjoy black ops 2 as much, and quite frankly I'm just kind of tired of the whole futuristic standpoint.

I was seriously hoping we could go back to old war stuff, like Black ops 1 was about the Cold War. Don't get me wrong, future stuff is cool and all, but I really miss being back in that WW1/WW2 game style.

Hope it comes back at some point, how much more future crap can you roll with.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I hope they bring back 4 player splitscreen. Treyarch was the only COD developer to support it, hoping they stick with it.
4-player co-op/versus would be pretty sweet. I mean, we're living the resolution race, our TV's are bigger than ever and yet hardly any game supports splitscreen these days. CoD is one of the last series to have that feature as a standard, to me it's a selling point.

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you said the trailer leaves little to the imagination, I wasn't expecting just the Roman numeral 3. I'm actually angry after watching that.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Interestingly enough, people can link their NNID to their site. Does this mean BO3 could come to Wii U? Treyarch is responsible for BO2, so who knows.

My first reaction to this linking is "why?", but with recent positive news regarding Splatoon (a shooter, duh!), I wonder if Activision have reconsidered their thoughts on the platform.

Obveron

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
4-player co-op/versus would be pretty sweet. I mean, we're living the resolution race, our TV's are bigger than ever and yet hardly any game supports splitscreen these days. CoD is one of the last series to have that feature as a standard, to me it's a selling point.

Yes it's a major selling point. But I'm disappointed that Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer only support 2 player splitscreen. Treyarch have always supported 4 players splitscreen multiplayer and also 4 player splitscreen zombiez co op. I really hope they don't abandon the 4 player support.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
When you said the trailer leaves little to the imagination, I wasn't expecting just the Roman numeral 3. I'm actually angry after watching that.
It's a teaser, the trailer is coming on the 26th. By "not leaving a lot to the imagination" I meant that it's definitely going to be Blops 3 which goes against the earlier rumours of World at War 2.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
People are always shitting on how Activision, EA and UbiSoft release the same games but what about Nintendo? Why do they get to have a free pass? This needs to change.

Call of Duty games have always been fun shooters to play (except Ghosts but the online is still good) and with that in mind, there's nothing wrong with it.

Favourite SP CoD: MW1
Favourite MP CoD: MW2

BO2 online was really good too.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image.jpg

Anyways, hopefully BO3 Zombies will be better than Exo Zombies.

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
YES! FINALLY! THE NEW CALL OF DUTY! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS, IT'S FINALLY HE- ........... *cracks up*

Sorry...

Sorry......

I couldn't say that with a straight face.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does everybody hate on Ghosts, I play that all the time on my U and it seems just as broken as the one other cod game on my U. As a matter of fact, the last update for BO2 on the U broke it even more, so Ghosts is the better of the two for the U. I don't play on the other consoles because my wiimote isn't compatible with those versions.

Retribution

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't enjoy the COD series as the games always seem to fizzle out quickly given that the successor is released in only a matter of months.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Who cares? why is there a thread about this.

A thread about one of the bigger franchises in current computer games, and indeed computer game history, when GBAtemp is a site that is quite inclined to cover current games. You know what I think you are right.

IpsoFact0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A thread about one of the bigger franchises in current computer games, and indeed computer game history, when GBAtemp is a site that is quite inclined to cover current games. You know what I think you are right.
COD should just have its own permanent section of the front page than since the games come out every 6 months

Reactions: WhiteMaze

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'