Homebrew Call Of Duty: Black Ops Zombies (Wii, obviously)

Do you still have and play COD BO Wii? (If you chose yes,pls reply this thread with your ally code)

• Total voters

TheArcuzHunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GOOD NEWS:
----- Black Ops Wii servers are still intact, you can go play right now without modifying your game or the WFC for Wii!!!!---
:gun::gun::gun::lol::lol::lol:
Does anybody know if there is a Hack or a mod, patch, or anything that adds more/new maps to Zombies? Even if you can't play them online? If so, can you give me links, or at least the name of the hack/mod/patch, and if it's still downloadable? I need it to be in ISO format or WBFS format, please.

Edit: There's no solution for this... didn't find anything... BO Wii Zombies is a goner now...

Last edited by TheArcuzHunter,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only one of the CoD Wii servers is no longer supported. I can't remember which but I think it's the first CoD game released on the Wii.

You have to make sure you don't have any private server patches enabled and connect as normal to Nintendo WFC. It will download a new patch/server list and allow you to connect normally afterwards.

TheArcuzHunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only one of the CoD Wii servers is no longer supported. I can't remember which but I think it's the first CoD game released on the Wii.

You have to make sure you don't have any private server patches enabled and connect as normal to Nintendo WFC. It will download a new patch/server list and allow you to connect normally afterwards.
what does this have to do with the title?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what does this have to do with the title?

I misunderstood what you were asking and thought you wanted to be able to play online still, which you can still do with all but the first Wii CoD game.

If you want links to modded copies of the game that wouldn't be allowed here.

TheArcuzHunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I misunderstood what you were asking and thought you wanted to be able to play online still, which you can still do with all but the first Wii CoD game.

If you want links to modded copies of the game that wouldn't be allowed here.
"wouldn't" or "isn't"? big difference there. Also, can you refer to a rule on this site about that statement, please?
Not trying to be mean, just want to know.

Last edited by TheArcuzHunter,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.