GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bjorno said:
Nope. Im not lagging at all. Its just, I can't seem to aim with the wii mote. Does it matter if you use some kind of plastic pistols?

Ah, I see. Um...I wouldn't think the Wii Zapper would really help. What you should probably do is go into the control settings and adjust the camera sensitivity and/or camera speed. Also, adjusting the bounding box (which is the one thing I kinda hate about FPSes on Wii) might help as well.

freezeburn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing online since the 9th but yesterday I got error code 20919 when trying to play online and tonight I'm still getting the same error code. I'm able to go online and watch netflix just fine but can't play black ops, is it just me or anyone else getting this error?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing earlier today, but I haven't been on in a while. I will say this, though, the online was having more trouble than usual while playing today. Getting a lot of errors when attempting to join games, and I got logged off several times.

eggzy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Riley said:
eggzy said:
if you get black loading screens or can't run the game try updating to 4.3

IT doesn't matter what system menu you are on.

fixed my problem
tongue.gif

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Any tips on how to update from 4.1 to 4.3

I couldnt find any guides until now.

Any chances of brick?

I can play the game single player, but online... it only worked ONCE, under Uloader 5.1e IOS224

Maybe updating to 4.3 can fix that?

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso

eggzy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
cacildo said:
eggzy said:
I used new hackmii installer to update homebrew channel, and then updated via wii settings.

Also here are some cool zombies info:
http://www.strengthgamer.com/Black_Ops_Zom...#Kino_der_Toten

Woa, isnt that like a leap of faith?

You went through regular update? Didnt used the Waninkoko 4.3?

What´s your HBC version right now?

And nothing bad happened?

Dunno really I don't use homebrew channel to much, my wii is chipped.
I run the homebrew channel and it told me about the update, after the update I run a system update, that's it

RVD420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone having problems with using the headset.

My Wii will not boot if I have the headset plugged in, but if I launch the game in cfg loader then plug the head set in it works great.

scof

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Guys, if I boot the game throught USB loader it has serious LAG during multiplayer.. But If i boot it from my DVD it works great, but the respawn takes 15 seconds! How can I fix it?

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
scof said:
Guys, if I boot the game throught USB loader it has serious LAG during multiplayer.. But If i boot it from my DVD it works great, but the respawn takes 15 seconds! How can I fix it?

I've noticed the same mate, mine was so laggy from HD so I burn't it to disk and now its plays a lot smoother. But still very slow, I assume its
something to do with the cIOS we installed to run the game? some clarification would be nice?

-fishykipper

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RVD420 said:
Is anyone having problems with using the headset.

My Wii will not boot if I have the headset plugged in, but if I launch the game in cfg loader then plug the head set in it works great.

Where's the problem?

scof

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
fishykipper said:
scof said:

I've noticed the same mate, mine was so laggy from HD so I burn't it to disk and now its plays a lot smoother. But still very slow, I assume its
something to do with the cIOS we installed to run the game? some clarification would be nice?

-fishykipper

It looks like I'll buy the game.. I may try load it from SD card.. Moreover, I run the PAL version. I live in Greece where we have PAL. Will the save be compatitible?

TASpain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello to alls, From SPAIN!

The last Custom IOS install are (Waninkoko v20b) and (Hermes v5.1), any or other are the most popular.

Nice more peoples are discuss that ios v20b not work with CoD Black Ops

and the PROBLEMS for More is the game:
-> NOT START load [freezer]
-> Or Work but on NET MODE (MULTI-PLAYER) and (MODE ZOMBIE) [Freezer]

I read more, about is Need Hermes, because if Not work is because fail waninkoko, or is Need a Specific IOS.

Nice I are Made a Series of TEST, and to Finish that is my Conclusion!

QUOTE said:
METHOD FOR BOOT CORRECTLY "CALL OF DUTTY BLACK OPS" (INDIFFERENT REGIONS) and NOT Freezer!

1 - Only is Need 2 Different cIOS with base ios57

For be Compatible with the most number of LOADER USB, can use the more popular IOS (222, 223, 224, 249, 250) but on reality can use any others.

Too is Indifferent if Use Hermes v5.1, or Waninkoko v20 /20b, or mixing both tools. (best have last version)

2 - My experience, give to me, is THAT:

I was Using cIOS 249 v20b waninkoko (base IOS 57), and not work me, but install a second cIOS 250 v20b waninkoko (base IOS 57),
and before i BOOT the Loader USBwith 249 (57), and inside from LOADER select Individual (Alone) game options, for CoD Black Ops.
Once time, our "surfing" in options and Select Alternative IOS with (base 57), on my experience cIOS 250 (57)

Nice, before to all, WORK NICE! and NOT Freezer! (NET MODE WORKING TOO)

3 - I made a series of TEST, and see that mores guides have this configuration, below_:

QUOTE said:
With the HERMES cIOS v5.1
-> ios222(base 38), ios223(base 37), ios224(base 57)
QUOTE said:
With the WANINKOKO cIOS v20b
-> ios249(base 38), ios250(base 57), ios251(base 56)

By that i get and re-Install alls IOS how this point, include ios251

Before i get the only 2 ios with (base 57), because before try with any combined, the different base for boot LOADER USB, and use one ALT ios with base 57 for CoD black ops, ever Freezer, or Freezer NET MODE.

By that only select the Hermes v5.1 ios 224(57), and the Waninkoko v20b ios 250(57), and TEST both combine

Option 1 -> LOADER USB boot with ios 224 (57), and for CoD Black ops select ios 250 (57) -> THIS WORK!! NICELY

Option 2 -> LOADER USB boot with ios 250 (57), and for CoD Black ops select ios 224 (57) -> THIS WORK!! NICELY TOO

THE FINAL SOLUTION: ANYONE IOS (and ANYONE cIOS installer or BOTH), TWO IOS DIFFERENT, AND SOME BASE IOS 57. For Load Correct this ISO/BACKUP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: