Gaming Calendar of switch activity?

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
was just wondering if there was a calendar that you could subscribe to in your mobile device to see when games are being released or any events are coming up etc?

perfecteagle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Replying to see if anyone has a good answer to this. I'd be happy with a personally maintained public Google Calendar, but don't have the time or willpower to set something up and keep it running.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
there is already a preety good website its called

https://www.releases.com

it has releases for all consoles and even movies and dvds, you can make an account and track all your most wanted stuff and when that stuff gets a confirmed release date you get an email and when that stuff is about to release you get another one, is a preety amazing website i have my switch releases on tracking to be notified when they get release dates or are released.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
there is already a preety good website its called

https://www.releases.com

it has releases for all consoles and even movies and dvds, you can make an account and track all your most wanted stuff and when that stuff gets a confirmed release date you get an email and when that stuff is about to release you get another one, is a preety amazing website i have my switch releases on tracking to be notified when they get release dates or are released.
Yoooo, thanks for sharing this! What a helpful site!

Also, just glossing over the Switch games quickly, there's pretty much something new coming out every day or two. And a lot of these games look really good, too. Glad there's a large breadth of games, so there's always something to tide you over until the bigger releases, like Odyssey.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person