Hacking Bypass update to play physical copy of game, possible?

xfxmrl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hi everyone, I searched unswer for this but couldn't find, I recently bought ps vita with FW 3.51, and today bought Assassin's Creed Chronicles (physical copy), but it asks me to update to FW 3.55 or the latest one, other way it doesn't show in menu (not installing). Is there any way to bypass update? Or maybe some way to update atleast to 3.55?

Reactions: MNero

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No bypass possible :/
The problem is you are on the last "good" FW where you can still use Rejuvenate which is right now the only hope for anything regarding homebrew and therefore further exploits (like kernel etc.).
You can update to specific FW version if you realy want, if you are going to 3.55 you can also go directly to the latest FW.

xfxmrl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
No bypass possible :/
The problem is you are on the last "good" FW where you can still use Rejuvenate which is right now the only hope for anything regarding homebrew and therefore further exploits (like kernel etc.).
You can update to specific FW version if you realy want, if you are going to 3.55 you can also go directly to the latest FW.
Thank you, probably will have to update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX