Hacking Bypass Ps4 Disc Firmware?

Sn10jg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So on 4.05 or any hackable firmware, would it be possible to bypass higher firmwares for games? Specifically I want to bypass the firmware disc update on Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy (its either 4.5 or 4.7). I'm looking into the possibility of decrypting the game to get the model files in Crash Bandicoot. I don't hack a hackable ps4 by the way.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So on 4.05 or any hackable firmware, would it be possible to bypass higher firmwares for games? Specifically I want to bypass the firmware disc update on Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy (its either 4.5 or 4.7). I'm looking into the possibility of decrypting the game to get the model files in Crash Bandicoot. I don't hack a hackable ps4 by the way.

No, you can't. Not at anytime sooner. 4.05 is jailbreak but no backup games to be playable just yet. They are working on it this week so we shall wait and see after 5 days or so. For your question, no.. Only 1.76 games up to 4.05 will be playable on 4.05 jailbreak for now.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, you can't. Not at anytime sooner. 4.05 is jailbreak but no backup games to be playable just yet. They are working on it this week so we shall wait and see after 5 days or so. For your question, no.. Only 1.76 games up to 4.05 will be playable on 4.05 jailbreak for now.

Is there a list of games Vs firmware?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you I was looking for something like that!

It seems there are alot of games that work under 4.05 :)

Yeah!!!! :D Anybody, please update there for above 4.05 for future jailbreak too! However, to update... you must contact site's moderator for the approval. How ?

Look at "View only" and click Request Edit Access and wait for the approval. :)

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning